burn? lack of nutrient?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

burn? lack of nutrient?

I notice some leaf that is not the area if of course 3 or 4 plant someone knows what it could be

Only the third picture do I see a little bit of nutrient burn on the tips. If anything, it looks like you may have deficiency from the uniform pale color of the leaves. How long have they been in that soil and what are you feeding them, how often?

Comment

I only give them seaweed for the moment only once a week 2ml / l my soil consists of 3 portion of spaghe peat 3 portion of shrimp compost 2 portion of perlite and 1 portion of vermiticulite today I wanted integrated big Bud

Comment

It's always better to go light on the nutrients IMO, but these plants can use some. Hopefully that will bring back some color and vigor to the plant.

Comment

• Aidezmoiquelqun
          Aidezmoiquelqun commented
          Editing a comment
          sorry my english and not very good and google translate is always playing me round you say that my plants lack nutrient imo if i understand correctly? but who knows

• Aidezmoiquelqun
          Editing a comment
          if i use big bud 0-1-3 i should stop seaweed which is 2-2-7 or i can use both at the same time i better stop seaweed?

• ChadWestport
          ChadWestport commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, a lack of nutrients. If you can find a food that has a ratio a little higher in the N and P, that would go well with the 10 of the K you already have if using both foods. You do want higher P and K numbers during flowering, but your plant can also benefit from some nitrogen right now too. A 5-10-10 would be good for now.

Nutriment imo ?

Comment

I think that your plants need some food. The numbers you are using are 0-1-3 and 2-2-7 ..... I think you need some with the first number higher (nitrogen) it will make leaves darker green this is good to help them grow until they start to flower then they need more K
          TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          s silver haze... strawberry haze...
          .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
          TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
          3 gallon pots all autos
          Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
          👇my one n only journal👇
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Aidezmoiquelqun
            Editing a comment
            Okay good perfect Véry tanks you

The first pic looks like you may have a russet mite problem from the upward curled leaves on new growth with whitish leaf tip. (Microscopic mites that I wouldn't wish upon anyone...) Hope that's not the case

Comment

• Aidezmoiquelqun
            Editing a comment
            I looked and it looks like you're right my I'm not sure ... do you know a technique something .. something that will do ... it smokes mites ?? shit do I have to process the whole part? i have a 4x8 growtent .. will you really kill my plants?

• Aidezmoiquelqun
            Editing a comment
            when I look at pictures of Bubba kush on Google image it looks like he does all this

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X