Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I use hydro nutrients to enhance soil grow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Can I use hydro nutrients to enhance soil grow?

I would like to know if I can use hydro nutrients to enhance my soil grow? I started out with hydro only, but then decided to pop a few seeds in a pot. Now I have a flowering Sour Diesl in a pot (bag actually) and I don't have proper nutrients for it. I just planted it in potting soil. Can I add hydro Bloom nutrients? And if I can, how much etc. Also not 100% sure what pH the water should be for the soil grow... I am reading up, but reading takes time! So I thought I should ask for a quick answer, I'll do the rest of the homework later on. I'll also post some pictures in the next day or two!

Not sure about the nutes. For ph I ph my water to 6.4 - 6.8.

Comment

I normally grow RDWC and I've used GH Flora trio, Megacrop and Jacks 3-2-1 over the past 4 years.
      I've also done random closet grows using 7 gal fabric bags with soil using those same nutes.
      I mix and feed at the same concentration I use in hydro, ph to 6.5, and let the plants tell me if they are happy.
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        The GH Line Can both be used in soil and hydro,
        But other brands I’m not sure.
        CANNA is making it separate- I think there is a reason for that maybe..
        it’s best to make a research about that brand you want to use.

• gbauto
        gbauto commented
        Editing a comment
        It's quite simple-mix the appropriate amount of dry nutes for the amount of water you want to give to your plants.
        Works every time.

Thank you for the replies! I'm going to use same concentrations then as for hydro! And I'll also read up some more about soil specific nutes! I'll post a pic or two later on. Maybe a few more as the grow progresses! :-)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X