Watering Plants With a Sprayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watering Plants With a Sprayer

I'm considering getting a pump sprayer to water my cannabis plants. I think it will be convenient to have something that holds a lot of water and has a wand for reaching the plants in the back of the tent. All the adds for these things suggest that they're designed for applying pesticides and not everyday watering. Does anyone have experience using sprayers for day to day watering?

These are perfect for watering once you take the sprayer attachments off👍 The nice long wand is awesome for getting in tricky places, and the ability to stop the water is just the best.

Comment

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      If that wasn’t good enough.... when you sling that big water bottle over your shoulder, pull out the wand and put on your eye protection, you look like a ghost buster!!😂

• ChadWestport
      ChadWestport commented
      Editing a comment
      You've made me want to go see if I can take the head off of mine to get a quicker pour rate. Thanks for the tip.

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      When I did the final defoliation in flower, I didn’t have a good feel for how much the lower bud sites would mature, so I left them all on. Without that sprayer I’d be in big trouble as the interior of my plants is a mass of little buds that I was soaking every time I watered.... not good😔
      It is kinda slow though, for sure.

I bought one, but use it less than I thought. Reason being, I can water much faster with the can than waiting for the same amount of water out of the wand. I do like the gentleness on the soil and overall the functionality is great. I find myself using it most when the room is full or there is a lot of lower branches. Sometimes reaching the pots in the back with the can is tricky, but the water wand from the pump easily reaches the back corners.

Comment

This is why I have the biggest tent you can buy 😅. I can walk around all my 9 plants and water. Even still enough room for a bed and a table with a little minibar if I wanted 😂

my wife took an overkill decision to buy the biggest tent. Which have plenty of ducking room.

But I seen a lot of growers use this spraying method to water the plants in the back 👍🏻
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X