nitrogen deficiency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nitrogen deficiency

Question for all you experienced growers. I have 4 autos growing, just about week 6 of flower. 2 Fro-yo and 2 Bubblelicious. Growing in a mix of FFOF and nectar of the gods soil, 5 gallon fabric pots. I use Technaflora nutes at 1/2 strength. Ph feed water at 6.5, run off at ph 6.2.
    This past week I started noticing some yellowing of the bottom leaves. Kind of came out of nowhere and happening fast. After a bunch of reading I've come to the conclusion it might be nitrogen deficiency. Seeing im in week 6 of flower should I be concerned, or do I let it run its coarse? Out of 4 autos only 2 are effected (only fro-yo). The 2 Bubblelicious dont have any yellowing.
    Or could this be something totally different?
    Thanks for reading.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Don't need much of nitro at this stage of flowering. The bottom yellow leaves is normal at the end of flowering. Keep an eye on your colas it look she have just a few weeks to go. I at the end I give my girls some molasses and a bit of calmag with BigBud before the start of flushing. You would freak out seeing my girls at end lolll Totally naked !!
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Totally normal during this stage. The plant is putting it's energy into making flowers now and letting the leaves go. If it makes you feel better you can remove the yellow leaves and do no harm.

Comment

Thanks guys. Just making sure it wasn't something serious.
        Farmbuck the nutes i use have something called "sugardaddy". I believe its like molasses. Ive been using it as the schedule calls for it. Its says to only use the sugar daddy and cal/mag for the last two weeks. Looking forward to harvest.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

These guys got you covered with the right info. I do love towards the end how if you've given it just what it needs through life, you'll start to get like the fall color fade on plants. I like to let the plant eat itself right up to harvest.

Comment

I'm not gonna pull any leaves. I want to see its natural colors finish up.
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I would let her keep all those yellowing leaves, they are still feeding her, once they are dead certainly remove them then.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X