How are my plants looking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are my plants looking?

Hi all, firstly just wanna say what a great site I have learnt a lot. This is my first time growing they are 13 days in the soil and just wanted to make sure they are as expected. Any advice would be much appreciated, I'm thinking of re-potting them soon? No nutrients soo far but have got a tomato fertiliser which is 4-3-8 is this any good? They're different sizes which I'm guessing is the different seeds?

They look great. I advise you to get a cannabis focused fertilizer. The one you have does not have the right ratio of nutrients.

Comment

Thanks. Yeah I will order one online as they didn't have anything by biobizz which I've seen mentioned a lot. Any type in particular? They don't seem too lanky then? Was gonna bury the stem a bit when re potted.

Comment

That's a great idea. New roots will develop. You are looking roughly at a 2x - x - x for veg and around x - 3x - 3x for flower.
        The one you got its x - x - 2x
        Just to give you an idea.
        I use botanicare and it's easy and I've had great results. One for veg one for flower. There are many supplements and it can become really confusing and the info is misleading. Check out the info on nutrients on GWE. Nebula recommends a few brands and talks a bit about them. Good grow

Comment

They dont look lanky to me. Actually if you are going to grow in soil most commercial "ballanced" fertilisers, like your tomatoe, are just fine until you turn them to flower. At that point you will need to switch to a low nitrogen, higher potasium, higher phosphorus, mix.
          Organic only soil grower
          Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
          Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

Yeah I've read about the different nutrients for the veg and flower stages and like you say there is soo much info it almost makes it a difficult decision which to go for. Cheers guys I'll have a look around.

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome to the forum Green, your babies look wonderful!!!

hey welcome! look great 13 days in soil!

Comment

Look very healthy. Good nutes will help. Perhaps a little lite stretched ??
              Cheers
              2-4X4 tents, 1200 WATT LED'S in Promix Organic with worm castings , vermiculite, and bone meal with Island Nutes and 7 gal grow pots

Comment

I've decided to go for biobizz grow and bloom for the veg/flower stages. Wasn't sure if they were stretched so lowered the light a bit and will bury a bit when re potted. Anything else I should be thinking about for now? Cheers

Comment

• Nartak
                  Nartak commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am happy to see yo have your info setup good for the start!!Just avoid repoting more than one time,shock without reason Bury it and bend it sideways to get it thicker and start making them roughen up a bit

• GreenRatty
                  GreenRatty commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah I will give them another week before re potting and will only do it the once. How do you toughen them up? You say to bend them a little? I have a little fan which will hopefully strengthen them

• Nartak
                  Nartak commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Look at my journal and check out the Choco Haze plant,i refer to plants above each picture Thats what i mean!

Biobizz is incredible in organic nutes!!Whole mainland where im from uses Biobizz products and has very good things to say about it!!Im using a similar but non organic (due to hydro) company called Canna!
                Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
                600W

LED
                2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
                BioBizzLight Mix
                Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
                Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
                Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
                CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
                Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

Nice tomato plants!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X