Yellowing on leafs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Yellowing on leafs

Last night I noticed this yellowing on a few of the leafs of my White Rhino Reveg. This picture shows the best example. I need to know what caused it and how to correct it. And if it is possibly due to cutting back the CalMag to early since I use RO Water.
    Attached Files

Last year I found what I thought was a ph problem ended up being a Cal Mag problem . I use RO water and full (2.5 ml per gal (My chart)) until flush just before harvest (My mistake was using the same formula to reduce nutrients for CalMag, once I started the recommended GalMag schedule my issues went away). Not sure it would help but I would return to normal CalMag feeding schedule.
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Have you checked your ph going in and coming out? That might be a good place to get some answers.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Poppa
        Poppa commented
        Editing a comment
        Have no run off. Reservoir PH checked minimum of 2 times per day and and maintained between 5.5 and 6.5 also every gallon added to reservoir is PHed to 6.0.

Any details on the nutes you're using?
      ph/ec will also help
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• Poppa
        Poppa commented
        Editing a comment
        I use RO water, GH Flora Trio, Botanicare Cal-Mag & Hydroguard and GH KoolBloom in flower. Reservoir solution maintained between 5.5 & 6.5 and every gallon added PHed to 6.0.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X