Runt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Runt?

This is my second grow. I planted 4 seeds. One of which was very small.
    The small seed sprouted about a half a day behind the others. And the growth is definitly behind as well.
    Its been 2 weeks since they sprouted and the little one still only has its first set of leaves.'The question is should i toss it or try to see if it will grow and get some sort of bud off it?

Hi 1Legalgrow I'd keep it. I had a runt that was forever behind the others but she grew short and stocky and produced good flower.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Thats my hope, that it will grow to at least get a little something.

Comment

Hang in there !! Unless you need the space. Why not ?
        Focus and relativity.

Comment

Hi 1Legalgrow I have a runt growing right now as well. For whatever reason it has been growing muti 11 finger leaves I guess I should say was because once she went into flower it hasn't had any more. I even named it mini and made a post to show her off. https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ith-11-fingers actually when I saw your post it made me go do an update mini finally got a little stretch going and has some pretty flowers.

guess what I'm saying is don't give up on it, it might surprise you... good luck
          TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          s silver haze... strawberry haze...
          .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
          TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
          3 gallon pots all autos
          Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
          👇my one n only journal👇
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X