A 3 yrs old Black Afghan Hash chunk...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A 3 yrs old Black Afghan Hash chunk...

A pure sedative delight..! 3 years old in the making of a 37 grams pure landrace from The Real Seed Company and AMS. A pure Afghani indica. Still very potent with a pleasant warm and body stone. A good cure for my insomnia and to keep wife asleep lolll
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 10-10-2020, 10:24 AM.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Lovely smelling hash, not just any ol hash you made a jem of a hash.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

That’s awesome! I need to try some of the recipes on GWE. All we’ve ever done is smoke buds and I just toss the fluff. Seeing your hash makes me think I need to branch out

Comment

• buds73
        buds73 commented
        Editing a comment
        We'll all be on the hash train soon lol

That looks good must say i'm really impressed with how you can keep quality hash around for that long and i'm starting to think you need help with it. where did you say you lived? Any houses/apartments/rooms to rent near you? lol
      3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
      Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
      Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
      Couple of fans for airflow
      First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
      Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
      Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Lolllll I grow sometimes 2 grows per year. I'm lucky that I have a good grow room for growing 24 plants. 3 yrs ago I just grew Afghan strains and it was a good season and I collected from 24 plants close to 1.5 kg of dry buds and trims. And beside I grow only for wife and I.

• buds73
        buds73 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a nice harvest. Any particular afghan strains you would recommend? Have been looking at a couple and really fancy giving one ago next year. Nodded off watching a video last night of an afghan man making hash. He was putting a slab that he was pressing between the palms of his hands onto an open flame to warm it. Towards the end he was pressing it with the heal of his foot into a circular slab.

Hek yeah! Thats some proper looking hash, damn you

Comment

I swear sometimes I hate you Farmbuck. You post pictures of all these dainty beautiful Asian strains and I suddenly I feel like I need to grow some too. Now you got all this incredible hashish and I got a boner to make some myself. I don't even smoke for Christ's sake. You're a marvel.

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Lolll I take that as a compliment..!

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL crucialbunny

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          Rofl. damn it crucial you hit the nail on the head.

What a beautiful sight to see.

Forty years ago two friends did a Euro rail trip, brought back black hash from Turkey, still my best hash buzz ever. I prefer hash > weed, always have. I might have dreams about those slabs tonight. One Sunday decades ago I walked into a local pub, got handed a big foil-covered, paper-labeled like cheese, round of blonde hash. The guys playing cards were all eating it, I never liked eating hash. Wow, thanks for the memories! I'm growing an Iranian Landrace and not sure what my final plans are for what I harvest.
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• crucialbunny
          crucialbunny commented
          Editing a comment
          I ate black hash for the first time during my high school graduation ceremony. It was like LSD

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I had two hash-bong hits, it was trippy. Back in '79 we had a hellacious snowy winter, walls of plowed snow on the sides of highways. Friends had just gotten back from a week in Jamaica, the girls each brought in an ounce of weed. I drove a VW Beetle work car over to visit, four of us smoked a pin joint. I was hearing things, and then thinking about the fact that I had to drive home. I'm pretty hardcore, high tolerance, this was better than Hawaiian weed I smoked back then.

It truly is a special high Puglover1 i agree with the effects it's not a drive home type of experience you really don't want to operate any kind of motorized vehicle LOL. I had the lucky experience to smoke true Hawaiian weed back in early 70s spent a month in Molokai i remember being on a beach with locals and my sister told myself to remember this night as it was never going to feel the same again.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X