No announcement yet.

How old are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1966 I turned 21 and smoked my first joint. Loved that shit. Do the math. Makes me oldest. I started growing in 2013 that is a little ahead of legalization but I needed the practice. I still am amazed that Oklahoma legalized "medical marijuana". Common sense finally won out. This forum was G+ back then and it is where I learned to grow. Nebula and Sirrius are my heroes. They the tops !!
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I was beginning to think that I was in a 'kindergarten'!! LOL!

• bowserbuds
      bowserbuds commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree with you about Nebula and Sirrius, Unbelievable knowledge and so willing to share. This world needs more people like them

55. 2nd grow. Lifetime smoker.

Comment

I'm 67 and just started growing indoors, still have one in flower from 1st grow LOL. But have 4 more coming. And all this started with TOMATOES !!! Ha Ha Ha

Comment

• lalaland
        lalaland commented
        Editing a comment
        Once you start, you just can’t stop! We might all have a slight addiction 😂

Hey Hammer53 that's what i told my hubby when i bought my first light and tent. " It's for the garden to start my veggies and flowers starts"
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        I was busted after using that same line. Hence the rather restrictive grow space rule :-)

I'll be 39 on the 20th. Been smoking off and on since I was 15, mostly on. Been wanting to grow my own for years but barely started just over 2 years ago. Started off with some not so good grows, but they're getting better with each grow. Looking forward to the day I can say I get over a pound from one of my 4x4s. That day is coming, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Comment

56 for another month. Smoked piles of brown weed back in the early 80s. Haven't smoked for about 20 years. Smoked a pack a day for 33 yrs and quit 9 yrs ago. I know my addictive personality and am a little afraid I'll start smoking full time again. So I just grow for fun. Give it to friends. Third outdoor grow. 1.64 lbs dried from three outdoor plants this year. Maybe some edibles to help me sleep. No more trees though. SoOrbudgal has it right. Keep them manageable!

Comment

Age 69 ,Born 04-29-1951, been trying to grow since we first got seeds out of our 5buck, "nickel bags" ,back in the sixties, all out in the woods, some years ,good luck, some years not so good, .
          Quit growing outdoors when we heard about autoflowers, several years back, love them.
          Just wish we would have had a Neb-Sirius, to ask questions, back then, sure would have saved some headaches for sure.
          HappyGrowing!
          oh yeah, we voting on Medical MJ, next month ,here in Mississippi.
          Keep your fingers crossed.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• lalaland
            lalaland commented
            Editing a comment
            Sure hope your state does the right thing for their citizens, and saves themselves some health care dollars, by allowing you to produce your own medicine

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            We are hoping that it gets passed D.A.A.S.69 damn it's gotta pass no sense for it not to oh yeah i forgot were talkin about one of the last holdout states. Amazing ignorance

• RagWeedDWC
            RagWeedDWC commented
            Editing a comment
            I did join a forum years ago that was taken down, overgrow.com i believe was the name of it. There were a few hydro guys, I was more focused on dirt farming back then.

43 here just stopped smoking for about 10 years trying to be "good" and take care of our special needs child well now he's 16 and we are both hurt from him and other things and have medical cards now and started smoking again about a year ago. I dont think the stopping smoking made us take better care of him lol.
          Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

Comment

• lalaland
            lalaland commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m glad to hear that you can now legally medicate yourself as you see fit. Nothing about that makes you a bad parent.
            I venture to bet that you’re a more tolerant, relaxed, accepting parent now. I can tell by your answer that you’re a good mom♥️

41 now...started smoking at 16...had to stop for about 7 years in the early 2000's due to work drug test policy and that sucked...been growing indoors since 2018...love this site and community

Comment

• lalaland
            lalaland commented
            Editing a comment
            Budgal was 💯 Your plants are gorgeous! Love seeing everyone’s skills. Gives me something to work towards😊

We love seeing your lovely plants JuanHondo
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• JuanHondo
            JuanHondo commented
            Editing a comment
            likewise : ))

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X