Terpinator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terpinator

does anyone know or have ever used terpinator or purpinator? Does it work or is it just a product to steal money? I would like to try but I am not completely convinced, so I hope that someone has already had experience with this product. Thank you

Nope won't use it don't need it. I'm sure they sell alot of it though.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I was given a bottle by a rep. It sat for about 8 months and then I used it for a couple cycles. Honestly can't say if it did or didn't improve results. The end result was indistinguishable between when I did and when I didn't. I understand their marketing and modes of action for the chemicals but I never went to the store and bought a bottle on my own after that.

Comment

Anything that is sold as just for cannabis will cost more a lot more. This stuff is about $12 for 8 pounds. Great stuff. Amazing results.

Comment

AlessandroLoco Damn I wouldn’t look at that twice. The fact that it has those silly cartoon logos on it is enough to let any adult know it’s BS. Take a look at the label and find out what’s in it? I wouldn’t be surprised if it has about 2% something and 98% percent proprietary something which only means water so your paying for 2-4% of something that can easily be made at home for way cheaper and concentrated. But to answer your question sorry I can’t really help cus I haven’t used it but I’m sure it doesn’t work. Just buy cool stickers and stick them on your watering can lol..
          Last edited by Cali; 10-09-2020, 10:05 PM.

Comment

What is terpinator, it is sulfur and potash! I have not looked into what the purp is, but I have sulfur and potash here already, at a much lower cost.

Comment

Isn’t just sugar product ? Like bud candy for example?
              I tried bud candy on half of my plants and nothing on the other half. Couldn’t see or taste any difference.
              I do use organic molasses, but it’s for the roots and the last 2-3 weeks of the grow.
              Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
              You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Rwise CaptainWiese91 Both of you are right. It says 0-0-4 on the bottle. Potasium sulphate and a proprietary blend of ingredients..... Proprietary is usually code for water, sugars etc.

I've tried the Sweet product and had an identical experience as the Captain. I too like to use the molasses at the end, unsulphered from the grocery store.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X