Air cooled hood...Plus extras!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air cooled hood...Plus extras!

So i had ordered an air cooled hood from Vivosun because I wasn't liking that wing reflector there was no way I was gonna be able to go up to 400 or 600 watts. To My surprise when I opened the box today they sent me a full 1000watt air cooled hood setup I was like holy shit! lol gotta love mistakes in my favor about time something goes my way.
    Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

I always used the air-cooled hoods with my HPS. Its really the most effective way to control heat from those lamps. Congrats on your new toy. Did the hood also come with a 1000w ballast?

Comment

Most reflector hoods are rated up to 1000W from what I've seen. That just means that if you wanted to upgrade your ballast to 1000W, you won't have to buy another hood.

Comment

Yes it did come with 1000watt ballast that I don't see a use for as I have been having heat issues with just the 600 watt. Maybe someday....my whole basement will be a grow room!!?
        Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

Comment

Yeah I ordered the hood on sale for like $65 and got everything the hood ballast bulbs.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X