Afghan Hash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afghan Hash

Almost a year in the making. A pure Afghani indica from AMS. She has an intense aroma of a sweet kind of spice, very earthy with a touch of citrus. Her taste is woody and a bit harsh to the throat, it remind me of the black Afghan from the 70"s. Very sedative and potent. She gives you a knockout punch after severals hits from the bowl the reason why I ask wife to take a few "tokes" lolll THC well the breeder say around 20% but we all know it's more potent when you do your concentrate with your best colas.

So to sum up this one is good just before calling it a nite.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Brilliant job there Farmbuck. I haven't made hash in many many years. I'm feeling very jealous right now of that amazing block you created. There's a certain kind of mystic quality to smoking good hashish. I remember the days of Blonde Lebanese I used to be able to my hands on. My daughter has some sort of whiz-bang contraption to make canna-butter and keeps telling me she's going to bring it over and show me how to use it. I'm dubious of my ability to handle that. I only recently discovered how to use a crockpot. I have an airfryer that hasn't been touched since I got for Christmas.

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      Just started germinating the landrace Lebanese, Highland Loa and Nepalese. Only room for 3 or 4 plants. I think I am finally a consistent enough grower to give them a go. Making hash from the Leb and Nep while the Loa will be for flowers.
      You have inspired me Farmbuck.

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Great JohnEmad we are looking forward to your grow. I presume they are all regular beans. If so maybe you should try a little trick I read on the net to induce more females. I believe my ratio was pretty good for females. Out of 10 beans i've got 6 females and 4 males, I kept one male for seedling. 60% turned into female plants. I kept my lights at 14 on and 10 off, a 14/10 system for producing more females. Not sure it's scientifically proven but 60% seems to be a good ratio.

Keep in mind the Lebanese has a lot CBD in her so not as potent in THC like the hybrids of today.

Cheers,

FarmBuck

Some good reading : http://www.1stmarijuanagrowerspage.c...bis-plant.html
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 10-08-2020, 07:14 AM.

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a list of conditions given to me by oldjarhead100 to nudge the ratio to more females including less daylight hours, cooler temps, more nitrogen and higher humidity and no swings to cause stress. Thats off the top of my head so have to reread it again to be sure.
      Started 9 seeds so if I get 3 fems I am good. If I get more well then what?
      after 24hrs have 3 seeds already cracked. hopefully all but doubtful.

If it's smoking harsh you might want to consider using a hookah. I just recently purchased one and I put large cube ice only in it. I am amazed at how the ice takes the edge off, letting the flavor and profile come thru. There's a certain grace and sense of ceremony to smoking from a hookah and it looks really cool sitting on my Livingroom hearth.

Comment

Nice to see you are using the same method I learned in Morocco 👍🏻
      dry sift hash👍🏻 I’m going take one plant and use the whole of it for making hash.
      Have some imported hash from Morocco I’m smoking right now. Got 10 Grams of it.
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Kool !! Haven't had Moroccan Hash for a long time.

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Never smoked anything else from my teenage years into my twenties.
        Both the black sticky hash and the light colored pollen hash 👍🏻
        But yours look like seriously good work👍🏻

My Lebanese plants and homemade hash. Male & female.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I can smell the sweet wave of hash now

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        I can almost taste it 🤣

My Hash Plant hashish still curing after 2 yrs.
      Full auto grow

Comment

• buds73
        buds73 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow 2yrs? You've got some patience. I'd have to have a lot of smoke to keep that around for that long. Looks nice and tasty

I've dedicated a small portion of my larf bud/trim to my second hash attempt. This one will also include some solar drying/decarb.
      A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice !!

Smoking om this today
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Kool !! Nice chunk !!

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you 😎🤟🏻

24,00 grams of Moroccan hashish. (Imported)

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Kool..!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X