Views:	111
Size:	714.6 KB
ID:	457114

Click image for larger version

Name:	dwarf harvest.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	714.6 KB
ID:	457113
    I came home after a couple day fishing trip and my remaining girls have been hard hit by brutal heat lately. My biggest concern is my pet dwarf that has been particularly affected. This plant has been my pride and joy and I have been beaten every time I've tried to clone her. They root but after a few weeks they just fade. I pollinated her and she is developing some seeds but now she is at a point now where she is nearly 50% amber but seeds aren't fully developed yet. Her buds have become a bit larfy and I fear that if I don't harvest very soon it may get worse. Any thoughts on what I should do? Does bud go shitty if you let it go too long? I am posting a before and after so you can see what I'm talking about.

One suggestion would be to harvest the top of the plant and let the bottom go a little longer to hopefully let some seeds mature.

reveg the bottom half of the plant that you do not harvest in hopes that you can get some clones down the road and/or it can become a mother. After the revegging you could grow it out again( mostercropping)
    Space for Rent.

Comment

Not something I've ever done but I'm willing to give it a try. This little girl has never behaved like any plant I've ever grown. Everything about her is weird. It has celery like branches, you have to clip dead leaves because even completely withered ones won't come off with tug, it's like wire, and it can be trained like it's made of pipe cleaners. Bend the branch and it just stays there. It screams that it is born to be bonsai. It has that extremely rare tendency to have perfectly proportioned leaf size to height and trunk. When it first began to grow from seed I was relatively certain that it was an auto, but here we are 8 months later. I'm baffled as to why it refuses to clone. I've never had a problem cloning anything else but I'll give your idea a try.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	dwarfbud.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	184.6 KB
ID:	457131
      Sorry all, I posted the same picture twice. Here's the before. I went fishing for a couple days and haven't slept much. Ugh!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X