Singular seed in cola

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Singular seed in cola

I harvested 2 days ago and while checking on the drying I noticed ONE seed in my bud, on the outside. I checked everywhere else, but could only find the one. Did it Hermie days before harvest?

I have got a single seed from one plant grow, must have been hermie.

Comment

• Robert42
      Robert42 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I just picked it out it was a really brittle and premature seeds I'm guessing it came about the last week of its life

Plant it!!!! Free seeds are always a bonus!! 😎

Comment

• Robert42
      Robert42 commented
      Editing a comment
      haha if only it was fully developed

You probably had a banana that you missed, I believe it's 30-40 days for a seed to develop I can't remember exact time it's been awhile since I read it. It's just mother nature's magic they do to try to reproduce without a male around. You will probably find a few more in there, no promises but probably will
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Robert42
      Robert42 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm maybe, ill find out soon for sure. edit : yes I found 2 more in there def Hermie or got pollinated outside
      Last edited by Robert42; 10-07-2020, 02:59 PM.

Are you indoor? The plant could have tossed one sac or even a single banana popped out, I've had that before, but usually at the very end of the cycle. Seeds usually take 6 or so weeks to fully mature. Is your seed dark with stripes or is it a lighter single colored seed?

Comment

• Robert42
      Robert42 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dark with stripes it might of got pollinated outdoors but maybe its just a hermie. and no did not see a nanner or anything like one on mine, just 3 seed pods so far

• ChadWestport
      ChadWestport commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are outdoors, pollen can travel extremely far, so you might of had that drift in. Either way, I'd plant it and see what comes of it.

• Robert42
      Robert42 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I'm gonna guess its that since I'm not finding signs of a hermie they are really small seeds gonna try and germinate them

Yeah whatever a free seed is a free seed. I say plant it & see what happens.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X