How can I use the plant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! How can I use the plant?

I have seen some very difficult recepies to make oil or other ways to make it usable. But can I just use the plant/flowers as is? Like just eat it? You all probably laugh now, I do too LOL, BUT I am serious! I so not need to have as oil and put it in the food.... I use it for sleeping and looking the easiest way to consume it. TIA!!

You have to decarboxylate the flowers, to make them orally active. Eating just like that would be waste. When that is done You can just mix them in food If You don't mind taste.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep once decarbed you can eat it with a spoon, or mix it into any food.

Cannabutter is an easy way to get high without smoking. Eating a raw plant will do nothing

Comment

I've been using cannabis as my pain medication for 4 years now.
      Edibles are the most effective for me so I've done the gamut of extraction techniques.
      Solvent extraction does the best job of collecting cannabinoids but it does require some more equipment to do it safely.
      Making cannabutter is probably the easiest so that's what I would suggest.

Also, when you eat cannabis it needs to be heated(decarb'd) so that the THCA is converted into psychoactive THC.
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X