First grow update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First grow update

Here is an update on my first grow for those that have been providing their input on my questions. These are my Northern Lights and Amnesia autos, outdoor grow. Getting closer to harvesting them. I have trimmed a few branches off the Northern Lights to have a little for a puck me up but for the most part waiting for more amber in the trichomes for that couch lock. Pics below, input is appreciated!

Nice trichome pics... Definitely getting there!!
    πŸ‘

Comment

• gman420
      gman420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I agree, getting there.

2 moms 1 daughter 1st clone, looking forward to many more. Click image for larger version

Name:	20201005_160502.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	2.21 MB
ID:	456778
    Attached Files

Comment

• gman420
      gman420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those look good! Coming along well. This is my first grow I haven't tried cloning anything yet. Something to look into for the next grow possibly.

Hello sir, they're getting closer definitely lookin good. I do see a few ambers in there but can't tell if they are on the buds or leaves. Leaves will fool you make sure you go by the trichomes on your buds... I don't know if you need to see these if not maybe one of your visitors will
    good work man 🌲😎
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    πŸ‘‡my one n only journalπŸ‘‡
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• gman420
      gman420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Yes, I am making sure that I'm looking at the buds. Thanks for posting the pics. I'm not sure if it was you or another member but they were sent on a previous post of mine. But like you said somebody else may view the post and find them helpful. Thanks again! Always good to get advice and input from more experienced growers.

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably me I'm always trying to give a visual or get a laugh with all kinds of pics. You are welcome sir.... stay safe and we'll see ya around again I'm sure πŸ‘

• 420Cndee
      420Cndee commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks that will help me eventually!

oh boy, harvest day is just around the corner. On one hand very exciting, on the other hand, trimming is the only time I curse at pot.

Comment

• gman420
      gman420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes ChadWestport real close. I am very excited for making it to this point but I do realize there is plenty of work that needs done. The trimming especially as you have referenced can be tedious and time consuming. I got a taste of it when I trimmed a couple branches off the Northern Lights because they folded over due to the weight. As a first timer it took a little while to trim and I'm sure I may have taken a little too much off here and there, probably left some things on there that should have been cut off too. But I am learning thanks to everybody on this forum who provides their input and some reading on GWE..

• ChadWestport
      ChadWestport commented
      Editing a comment
      It's all good if you take a little bit too much off or not enough in places. It's really your preference since the smoke is your own. I tend to leave a little more length on some of the leaves compared to a machined trim bud you'll find at the stores. It helps protect trichomes and because I cure so long, the little extra amount of leaf has lost all of its harshness.

Big Ups to you!! It's pretty exciting, isn't it!! 😁

Comment

• gman420
      gman420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Yes very exciting!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X