Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Postpartum Depression Week #3 AH (after harvest)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Postpartum Depression Week #3 AH (after harvest)

I’m suffering from a rare affliction, PD, found primarily in the outdoor growing community. I MISS MY BABIES! I’m only into my second week AH, and I just can’t take it anymore! Drying and trimming are done, curing almost done. My heart is telling me to germinate, and just defiantly grow through the fall and winter. Who knows, I might have monster plants come spring, just ready to rejuvenate and bust out. My brain is telling me to simmer down , enjoy the break, and smoke more of my couch lock. The heart won out, damn the torpedoes! Call me crazy, but our winter is like spring in the rest of the country. Seeds are now germinating. Any ideas?
    Tie Your Mother Down! (Queen)

i feel your pain, Mazzariman, get a tent, and grow indoors year round!!! that's what i did!

Comment

Thanks Johnb1963, but going full indoor set-up just isn't feasible at my house, or I would.
      Tie Your Mother Down! (Queen)

Comment

Dang i feel for you and you missing the outdoor grow. Unfortunately i do not feel the same way at the moment LOL Mine are going to all come ready at the nearly same time. I just cut and hung a Thai skunk now i'm waiting for 3GSC or OG kush 2 of those plus 2 mango. Brother anymore i don't want huge bushy trees too damn much work for me and my 73yr old hubby. We're pretty fit "sorta" but shit this year has dragged us down alot of growers in our area felt this, then the fucking fires took so many of our friends grows. I got one young grower she will be getting a plant and another friend will get a plant. So 2 i won't need to deal with. So i'm looking forward to ending this " Croptober" and yes i do have 3 photos in a tent going also.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Mazzariman
          Mazzariman commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, there's a shitload of work at harvest, when you have a shitload of plants! I was lucky that mine seemed to come ready at different times. The work was spread out nicely. All the larf is what really kills me. Enough of that crap, next year I'm done with that stuff. It's coming off way early to let the plant focus on the larger buds, and what's left will be used for edibles or compost. Not trimming that stuff no more. Life's too short! This year I got no help from friends that just want to enjoy free weed, without lifting a finger to help. That didn't end as they hoped, now they have a bad case of the lazy slacker hungry lung, and are spending cash they don't have much of to start with, at the dispensary! So nice of you to share your plants with those less fortunate. I'm sure they are so thankful! I too am very charitable, but there is a ceiling on my stupidity, and that's where the free ride stops. I can't imagine what it must be like to lose property, possessions and your livelyhood, as so many have, due to the fires. Glad you're safe!

• growell
          growell commented
          Editing a comment
          i know it rude to ask a lady her age but i just read your husband is 73 i thought u only young the way u write your post wow u must be super granny u have made my day i dont mean any offence by that so i hope i havent upset u doing what u and husband are doing i can just imagine use skinning up i think it absolutely brilliant keep up the good work

ahahaha, this is why you need a tent in the closet

Comment

• Mazzariman
          Mazzariman commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahaha, like my wife is going to give up ANY closet space. I could bring a gal home and the fight wouldn't be as bad!

• ChadWestport
          ChadWestport commented
          Editing a comment
          ah man, too funny. It would be the same way in my house.... guess who has most of the hall closet?.... its not me

• Mazzariman
          Mazzariman commented
          Editing a comment
          Dang, you have closet space?!! I haven't had closet space since I was single! Hahaha, I rule everything outside the front and back doors. And the kitchen. Wife does the taxes and laundry. Fair trade I guess.

LOL Mazzariman i put one up in the guest bedroom but no one wants to sleep there so......they can have the couch

indoor/outdoor grower
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

growell Nope i'm a Grandma 4x yep we keep moving doing yard work fixing things on our property. My hubby cuts wood that's his hobby. I garden and bring in the produce and that's our fun times well we have lots of fun times just not at home lately.......to much saddness in our area do to fires. Oh i am young 63yr

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

i know my heart goes out to use but if you are as young youfeel u are doing ok 64 thats is brillant u most be a great nanna to have hope u and husband are past the worst tell use have made an english mans night and made him smile so thank you

Comment

Growing year-round is like breathing air. It's an essential part of existence. Build a grow room and forget the closets.
              Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
              2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
              Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Comment

This is what is keeping me going now. These went in 9/1. I planted about 40 seeds from freebies I got over the past years. There are about 26 plants growing. already starting to flower. fun experiment. First post is trainwreck seeds that were not used with Acapulco gold clones next to it.

Comment

Hey Mazzariman . I know what you mean. Pull in the driveway and look where the plants were all summer and it's empty. Lonely feeling. I only grow for fun, I don't smoke. Give everything to friends. This year was tough though. And 22 hrs of trimming for 3 plants just about ruined my neck and back. Maybe 5 or 10 bucks a jar this year to cut my losses. Probably not though.
                    Last edited by Bowhunterwoody; 10-04-2020, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Should have germinated autoflowers - you could be looking at flowering plants by middle of November - then you germinate a couple more autoflowers and you could begin a perpetual harvest pretty much every 30 days......
                      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
                      Mars Hydro
                      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Mazzariman
                        Mazzariman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Are these autos indoors our outdoors? I have no space to put anything indoors.

• Canuck147
                        Canuck147 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Outside of course.

• Mazzariman
                        Mazzariman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks desertdan, I will look into autos. Any recommendations on where I can acquire? I see where your pic shows a cactus. You must get lots of sun, even in fall and winter. I'm on the north side of a mountain and the sun mostly travels on a path that gives me a bit of morning light, and very filtered throughout the day due to oak coverage on the hill. Might have to grow on my roof!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X