Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Yellow and brown spotting on first grow

Hello everyone,

This is my first grow and over the last week or so i have noticed the leaves are getting yellow and brown spots that are very brittle and crumble when touched and this is slowly spreading to the rest of the plant. I am using 5 gallon buckets to grow ILGM gorilla glue auto flower seeds in fox farms ocean forest soil and fox farm nutrient trio. I ph my water after adding nutes and it is 6.5 and i am growing outdoors in souther california. Any information on what could be the cause would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Hey Shackleford . See it here?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Shackleford
      Shackleford commented
      Editing a comment
      I have looked at a number of those guides and never felt 100% sure i found the problem and i didnt want to treat for something else and potentially cause more problems.

I'm SoCal, too. Real SoSoCal. I'm going with calcium deficiency. If you're not 100% what you're looking at, look for a different source. Google 'cannabis calcium deficiency.' Since you're outdoors, check for bugs.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Could be calcium if u not useing it mate and heat

Comment

It is a root zone issue, if the soil PH is to far off it wont mater much what you feed it, unless that corrects the issue at hand.
        What is the soil PH?
        My soil here is 8.4, so I adjust it before planting.

Comment

• Shackleford
          Shackleford commented
          Editing a comment
          Im not sure what the soil ph is. My water is 7.0 when i water w/o nutes and 6.5 after i add nutes and adjust. I am using fox farms oceanforest soil.
          How do you test the soil ph? I have read that the probe meters are inaccurate.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X