First timer very lost! Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First timer very lost! Help!

I have had these for 10 weeks. Are showing any signs of being ready to harvest?? TIA

Only lower leaf showing yellow that's a sign of ripening or problem. Get a jewelers loupe to check the trichomes. That's how serious i am about knowing when to harvest.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thank you! But do you think the buds are big enough? They seem to be very small comparing to pictures of ready to harvest plants...

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s your first grow. Don’t expect to get the same size like pictures you see on the internet.
        It’s a good looking plant, and you probably will make it to harvest - that it’s a very good first grow

Like SoOrbudgal said, get a Jewelers loop to check the Trichomes. But just by looking at your plant, I say at least another month.

Comment

its showing signs of needing a lot of support and another 3 or 4 weeks, use a big strong stake like the stick from a broom or a big metal rod, the plant will get heavy and its already about to break

Comment

Thank you so much! I am so novice..

Comment

If you don't have a way to look at the trichomes you can download an app for your phone they're not great but will work until you can get better I use one all the time to do daily inspections for any malfunctions bugs, mold just to name a couple anyways it's called "cozy magnifier and microscope" that's just the one I found 1st I don't know if the others are better. Here's a couple pics that will give you an idea of what you are looking for .... oh and I agree with above I believe that you have a couple weeks to go maybe even a month
            TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
            s silver haze... strawberry haze...
            .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
            TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
            2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
            TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
            3 gallon pots all autos
            Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
            👇my one n only journal👇
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X