Pivotal moments - A day in the life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pivotal moments - A day in the life

Picture one. Man. It was a slow motion moment. As soon as the tennis ball left my hand, I knew it was an awkward (that's a funny word) throw with my left hand. It was a slow motion moment. The ball was heading towards my plant. I had literally left my body and was standing next to the ball as it arced from me on the couch towards the plant. I tried my damnedest to get myself that left my body to stop the ball from hitting the plant, but I couldn't move. I was ecstatic for a nanosecond, while my outer-body self jumped in my body and said, 'Whew! It didn't hit the plant.'

Picture two. I related to buddy Ryan of my predicament. Turns out, he had this one laying around. It's a fine piece. All a body needs. The rig is a male piece. Meaning, it only accepts female bangers. Turns out, too, all my bangers are male. I'm a clever guy but I can't figure out how to make two male ends fit each other. Don't think I didn't try. There's some crazy shit on youtube about fitting male ends together. I prefer my rigs have female openings because I'm a male banger kind of guy. Can't use it.

Picture three. I related to neighbor buddy of my predicament. He said his sister had this one laying around. She never uses it. Real mushrooms are more her head. It's a cute piece for an 18 year old young woman. The mouthpiece gives me pause every time I go to draw on it. It makes me uncomfortable. It really questions what I'll do for a dab.

Five years I had that piece. I'm sad. I would have rather lost the plant.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Don't worry, I won't judge you for having a dong bong

I joke, I kid.

Sorry to hear about the glass. I tend to hold onto pieces for a long time too, they get names.

Comment

A bit phallic, eh?
      TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
      EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
      AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
      IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

That's not an Epstein rig is it?

Comment

God, how I hate some of you folks, sometimes. It's not my fault.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
            God, how I hate some of you folks, sometimes. It's not my fault.
            LOL you walked into that shit.

Comment

i think it's purty
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Such cruelty. Learns me not to share my feelings with y'all. My sensitive feelings.
                More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6

Comment

• Xena
                  Xena commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cmon people don’t melt the ❄️. 😘

Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
                Picture one. Man. It was a slow motion moment. As soon as the tennis ball left my hand, I knew it was an awkward (that's a funny word) throw with my left hand. It was a slow motion moment. The ball was heading towards my plant. I had literally left my body and was standing next to the ball as it arced from me on the couch towards the plant. I tried my damnedest to get myself that left my body to stop the ball from hitting the plant, but I couldn't move. I was ecstatic for a nanosecond, while my outer-body self jumped in my body and said, 'Whew! It didn't hit the plant.'

Picture two. I related to buddy Ryan of my predicament. Turns out, he had this one laying around. It's a fine piece. All a body needs. The rig is a male piece. Meaning, it only accepts female bangers. Turns out, too, all my bangers are male. I'm a clever guy but I can't figure out how to make two male ends fit each other. Don't think I didn't try. There's some crazy shit on youtube about fitting male ends together. I prefer my rigs have female openings because I'm a male banger kind of guy. Can't use it.

Picture three. I related to neighbor buddy of my predicament. He said his sister had this one laying around. She never uses it. Real mushrooms are more her head. It's a cute piece for an 18 year old young woman. The mouthpiece gives me pause every time I go to draw on it. It makes me uncomfortable. It really questions what I'll do for a dab.

Five years I had that piece. I'm sad. I would have rather lost the plant.
                that musheroom pipes cool dont listen to them mate it sweet

Comment

Phallic or not it's quality glass, sorry you've lost it. I get attached to my favorites too. I'm glad it was appreciated in its time!

Comment

Phallic? Dong bong? Epstein?

Where the hell are you folks? It gave me pause because of C-19! I wasn't sure if it had been cleaned before I used it!
                    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                    3x3x6

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well how are you " feeling" now Gingerbeard? We keep bleach wipes on the counter LOL

Ok. I apologize. I take back the dead Jeff comment.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X