Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st time grow

Seedling damling off?
    Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

She had started growing leaves under the coco when I finally dug her out a little. IK there is probably no hope but I did spray here with some water with some peroxide and she has perked up since. I have one healthy seedling about 9 days old so I am just wondering if I am better of just focusing on that one.
    Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

Comment

her not here

Comment

Hey 420Cndee . Unless you planted two seeds, you are growing a twin. Your seed grew double taproots. Snip the runt and work on the healthy one.

I'm going to throw this out to anyone reading into using H2O2 on plant leaves. Since leaves absorb CO2, is spraying H2O2 on leaves a good idea since you're adding O2?
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

I had read it somewhere at this point I was trying anything lol. and no just one seed and it isn't a twin that's the stem it was bending almost down growing down into the coco I believe the seed shell was stuck on it bc when I finally dug her head out the shell popped off and she already had serrated leaves growing too.

Comment

I also had read to spit on her which no I did not do lol.

Comment

Stick with it. They’re hardier than you think

Comment

Comment

that's her about 4 hours later.

Comment

And this is the only healthy one I have a Big Bud auto 10 days old

Comment

Here is an update after digging her out and repositioning that bent stem

Comment

She looks fine now

Comment

So here she is this morning looking little better. My question is tho she should be about 5 days to a week old is she gonna be ok she is an auto flower so ik she starts flowering quick.

Comment

You can see her sibling in my profile pic way ahead of her lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X