Interesting find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting find

Was looking at my super immature outdoor ladies today for the usual pests. WPM mostly as the humidity has been pretty constantly over 70% for a couple weeks now, with lots of rain, as well as the usual aphids, caterpillars and spider mites.
    While I did find a few spots of wpm on the plant that previously had a bit, I also found these new pink pistils on the other girl who is a mystery clone. I don’t know why I’m so sorry xcited to see pink pistils, but I am!
    Just hope the weather will cooperate for at least a couple more weeks so I can see her true colours come out.
    first and second pic are from same plant, 3rd and 4th from WPM victim( no worries, that battle is under control)
    Attached Files

I can relate, I really want to grow one of the purple strains. I have no reason why really I just think they look good.

Comment

Xena I’m totally with you there! From the genetics I’ve actually chosen, I couldn’t find a coloured strain that had the criteria I was looking for, so went with some others. Super happy I managed to get 2 colours amongst my spider mite infested POS clones.
      i don’t hate them nearly as much today😂
      You know I really love them ♥️

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	rainbow kush.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	198.0 KB
ID:	454109
        Grabbed this pic of rainbow Kush from the internet. Looks like Fruity Pebbles cereal and makes me want to pour milk on it. Talk about the breakfast of champions.

Comment

@crutialbunny I saw a similar pic when I googled pink strains and didn’t think it was real! If it is I have to have it😂 Imagine the room lit up with those!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X