WPM in my trichomes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WPM in my trichomes?

First year growing. Outdoors in a pot. I had a WPM problem earlier in the year that destroyed half of my plant. I’ve been keeping a closer eye since then applying potassium bicarbonate as needed. It’s been under control. Clipped this branch off b/c it looks like some Splotchy WPM mixed in with my trichomes. Thoughts? I’d hate to destroy perfectly good buds due to my own mis-diagnosis. I wish I had a better camera.
    Thanks

Gingerbeard 's vinegar and water seems to have got rid of WPM for me.

Comment

• JonnyG
      JonnyG commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Rwise. I just applied it. Fingers crossed. Did you spray heavily? How many times per day?

I tossed some plants this yr for having less than that on em. Yours look like you've got time to save em though. I would hit em with the recipie Gingerbeard found- 2tsp apple cider vinegar to a qt of water just as the Sun goes down for a couple days.

Comment

• JonnyG
      JonnyG commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok to spray on buds or just leaves? Will my smoke taste like apple cider vinegar?

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      I would think you need to hit everything. I've only had to use it on vegging plants so far so I guess you'll be the guinea pig on how it tastes hahaha. Let us know!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X