Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL How to grown the right way?

Hello guys

I have been looking around for some information to grow cannabis, but unfortunately didn't find any guide that gives the exact information.
    I am talking about all the needs - Temperature , Nutrience , Water , Ph , Humidity , Lightning , Co2 , etc...

I have never grown before and i don't know how to really do it correctly ,i didn't find any information from start to end about the exact quantities of all the needs and when should i use it.

Ill be glad if you guys can help me and give me some sources or guides that can explain it correctly

Thank you very much

Best Regards

Go here and click on the new grower tab it's very detailed

Growing weed can be easy, though some marijuana grow tutorials make it seem like you need a degree in horticulture. Learn how to plant a seed & start growing with as little time and effort as possible, or read our advanced tutorials for monstrous yields!
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    ๐Ÿ‘‡my one n only journal๐Ÿ‘‡
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Seek and ye shall find all the info you want in the tutorials. Gather what items you choose to use for your grow space. It's not to complicated just too much to choose from the way to start is by where you plan on growing.

I read growweedeasy.com twice before I attempted any purchase - then I concentrated my thoughts on the stage i was at.
    Couple of years of experience and I still go back and read what Nebula has written on the stage my plants are in.

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Agree, everything you need to know to get started you can find on the main site. There is no set formula as different strains require different things at different stages of growth and even different plants from same strain can require different things as well. The important thing is to learn how to read the plant and get the basics down which are all talked about on the main site. If you want a day by day walkthrough of how to grow weed you wont find one. It takes experience to figure out what a plant wants so dont expect your first few grows to be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Tersky View Post
        Agree, everything you need to know to get started you can find on the main site. There is no set formula as different strains require different things at different stages of growth and even different plants from same strain can require different things as well. The important thing is to learn how to read the plant and get the basics down which are all talked about on the main site. If you want a day by day walkthrough of how to grow weed you wont find one. It takes experience to figure out what a plant wants so dont expect your first few grows to be perfect.
        Thank you very much ! helped me a lot

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X