Fucked up my plants light cycle bad. Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucked up my plants light cycle bad. Help

I had gelato OG vegging for about two months. I usually have my lights on 24 hours a day, but I found out that my lights were out for about 18 hours in complete darkness. How bad is this? Should I flip the lights to 12/12 or continue my 24 hours light veg?

Darkness won't hurt a thing. Don't worry about it. How much longer were you going to veg them?

Comment

• coolguy122333
      coolguy122333 commented
      Editing a comment
      Im worried it started the flower cycle and now if i continue to veg it will just be in a reveg state.

It takes more than one dark cycle to switch the plant into flowering. At worst, there was a bit of a hormonal shift, but as long as you corrected it after that one incident, you should be good to continue veg if need be.

Comment

Your OK, it takes time to make the switch like 2 weeks. Just dont keep doing it.

Comment

She might queef but you'll be fine one light cycles is not going to change it over or hermie it
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

The only time it matters is when you interrupt the 12 hour dark period during flowering.

Comment

I've got some Gelat.OG growing and I've grown some before. Most of mine are short and bushy but 1 is taller than the rest. Are yours short or tall? Just curious.

Comment

• kingfish
              kingfish commented
              Editing a comment
              Mine are too young to say. They are only 3 weeks old. Ask me again next week.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X