Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Days like these

..... Can really git me in trouble.

Not a single plant needs watered (aside from a few seeds that should pop tonight/tomorrow), cloned, defoliated or topped today.
    History says I'm gonna have a hard time keepin my hands off em......
    For the sake of my girls I feel a nap comin on hahaha!!!!

You could always put on a wash and sit and watch the machine spinning 😉

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha spoken like a true indica fan 😆
      I'll more'n likely load some Jilly Bean & do my dishes, watch some rebroadcasts of GOOD football (Collegiate) & if I'm lucky make out with my wife! 😉

Kool Enjoy the silence lolll !! Mines are drying now..!! Need to clean the grow room and disinfecting what's inside of the room. I need to enjoy also the silence...
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

You could just go down rabbit holes online until the lights go off.
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

hahaha, I feel ya. #growersproblems

Comment

Days when nothing NEEDS to be done, really are dangerous aren’t they? For the girls that aren’t cooperating with the program anyway.
          im in a bit of a lull as well, so decided I would do a little training in the veg room... my autos were getting too tall and I felt it was time to tie them down. Ripped the head off of 1, and the arm(only side branch) off another😂😂
          gotta F with them, can’t leave well enough alone😂

Comment

Hey man just roll up a fattie, put some tunes on and watch the world go by

Comment

I feel ya... the wind is supposed to blow 35 mph with 50 gusts so a ride (Harley) is not gonna happen, I watered yesterday, defoliation on Saturday. I have Sunday night football recorded but other than that I'm just veggin watchin the girls flower.
              TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
              s silver haze... strawberry haze...
              .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
              TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
              2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
              TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
              3 gallon pots all autos
              Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
              👇my one n only journal👇
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• lalaland
                lalaland commented
                Editing a comment
                Go girls go!!! Bring on the 🌸

Well i was having a nothing to do much day, then i called my little widow neighbor who's son has a MJ farm near Medford. He gave her 1 plant this year to care for and placed it in the ground. Now last summer he had large maybe 30+ gal. fabric pots he'd set her up with 4 plants. Those were beautiful till fall hit and she let them go and go till they just frigging rotted. This time he gave her just 1 and she neglected it all summer. I would drive by and see it just light green droopy. I stopped finally and see her in her garden, she told me to take it she does not want it. It was 4 ft. big fans had dried brown and crispy like corn flakes. Yes it had made buds the plant looked sativa but she had zero knowledge of the plant. I gave her 2 branches off it to make butter, it's all she wanted.
              So that's what i did Sunday afternoon sat and trimmed up a outdoor ?? I had my loupe with me and it was cloudy trichs so down she came. I may get 2 quart jars out of her to give away.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• lalaland
                lalaland commented
                Editing a comment
                It must have killed you to drive by that scene !
                At least it didn’t go to complete waste

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X