if i should chop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i should chop

i have 2 lemongrass autos been in flower 50days on plant all tricomes are cloudy quite alot of white pistrils and buds are soft no amber tricomes the other plant less white pistrils all cloudy tricomes no amber buds are solid breeder says 80 to 90 but going to be longer giving flora grow bloom pro bloom and ripen any suggestions on what to do or do i wait until 25% amber and all pistril brown thanks guys

Why would you want to harvest so early?

Comment

Patience, it is imperative to this craft. If you think waiting to harvest is hard, try waiting through a one month cure process It's torture sometimes, but you'll get use to it.

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, i couldnt resist the delicious smell from my Quarter Pounder that was curing in jars for 2 and a half weeks...thought id try a taster...HOLY Harshness...i'll try again in two weeks.lol

• lalaland
        lalaland commented
        Editing a comment
        I just smoked some of mine that was still at 65% RH on drying rack😂😂😂
        I couldn’t help it!!! It smelled like banana bread!!!
        I’m super baked 😂😂 But it did not taste anything like it smelled and I woke up the neighborhood with my coughing😂

• ChadWestport
        ChadWestport commented
        Editing a comment
        ahahaha, you guys are making me rofl. I did the same thing with a two week old nug I'm waiting on...... A little tester never hurts

I would definitely wait till all the pistils have turned brown, then i would start watching trichomes. You just might have another 3-4 weeks of ripening...any pics?
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

ye thanks guys i knew it to early just though pistrils and tricomes would have changed by now seem to be in same place as 3 weeks ago put pics up later thanks

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X