Need some advise please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some advise please

Hi I been wondering if the leaf yellowing I have on my plant is normal near harvest? My plant is an lsd auto on day 63 according to breeder harvest is anywhere from 65 to 70 days I know thats just a general time my tricomes are half milky half clear with the odd amber here and there so im thinking maybe a week or 2 away still. Ive not given any nutes for past 2 waterings so 10 days without nutes ph in is 6.5. Ph of runoff is maybe a little less but not below 6. I checked with a loupe and saw no signs of pests anywhere on plant. Temp and humidity are all in good range. May be a little cooler at night about 15 celsius. Thanks for reading.
    Attached Files

That looks like a typical fade from the plant using all of the available nutrients in the soil. If you are that close to harvest, I would not sweat it. Nice work

Comment

• Driller
      Driller commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey ChadWestport thanks for the response. I was thinking it might be that but being my first grow was making me a little uneasy. Thanks again.

Auto's can be tricky to feed.
    Based on your flower development, I think that you still have a few weeks.
    They probably could have benefitted from some feedings but at this point, I would just continue as you're doing.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• Driller
      Driller commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey gbauto thanks for the input. Totally agree still alot of white pistils and ambers are near non existant at the moment Ive got some blackstrap mollases so thinking of putting them in next watering to boost the soil hopefully.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X