Twisty brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twisty brown

Hey fellow growers, been continuing my first OD grow (1st grow ever actually) for almost 2 months now, bringing the girls indoors at night, with no added artificial light , just day and night - My question is, one of the girls had a leaf twist in , go brown and mayb blistery or puffy, it also has a discolouration to it. do any of my fellow growers know wats going on here?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Airies11; 09-26-2020, 02:04 AM.

Your plant looks healthy so I wouldn’t be concerned since it’s the tip of one singular leaf. This link is really helpful, the flow chart especially if you’re growing indoors. There’s a link at the top right below the table of contents that has pics of about any leaf problem you may have with a description and how to repair. Hope it’s beneficial

This 5-step tutorial walks you through the process of diagnosing your sick cannabis plants. Solves 99% of growing problems in 10 minutes!

Comment

I agree that you shouldn't stress it looks healthy, the one leaf looks like a bug took a bite or something dripped on it and burned it. But the link that bboyfromwayback put up there is great for comparing your plants to the pics for diagnosis.... good luck
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Thanks so much guys 🙂! Always putting my mind at rest! I’d be so lost with out you!

Comment

Yeah I dropped nutrient water on one and i didn't see it. It burnt a spot kind of like that. Now I'm extra careful not to get drops on them or clean it off.
          She looks healthy
          4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
          1x Slapz
          1x Quikz
          2x red runtz
          1x flo-see
          1x 2B blunt
          1x persian pie

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X