Leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaves

I have a 2 week old plant thats growing fast but noticed one leaf is deformed. Looks like a leaf growing out of another leaf. Anything to be concerned about?

Pictures would be helpful. Is it just a side shoot, a new top?

Comment

I tried uploading pictures but keep getting errors. Sorry im new to this forum but i keep getting unknown error when uploading pics. Its a side shoot

Comment

side shoots grow up and unfold the leaves outward. Maybe thats what you see? Impossible to tell without a picture though, sorry.

Is it a stray finger out of place on the leaf?

Comment

Is there something i need to do to upload pics? Keeps saying unknown error? It looks like one side is missing fingers but another leaf is growing out of it

Comment

I have seen some that grow a finger or two out of the middle or palm of the petiole.

Does it look like the 4th picture down? https://www.growweedeasy.com/why-can...3-point-leaves

Comment

There are two ways I know about uploading pictures. One is the camera at the upper left of this text window. The other is at the lower left. It's the button that says, 'Upload Attachments.'

You can also try resizing your image. It may already be a small file but saving down has helped.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

Try reducing the pixel count of the image, scale it down it may be to large.

Comment

A candidate for the GWE freak show!
                  Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
                  5 gallon cloth pots
                  30"x30"x60" tent
                  Spider Farmer SE3000
                  Coco Pearlite mix
                  GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Thanks everyone for your help

Comment

Thank you for the pics and yeah, thats a weird one alright. sometimes you get deformities as new leaves grow, but it shouldn't be every leaf. It doesn't look like it will cause any harm, but keep your eye on the new formations, I would hope they are all normal. Leaf twisting can sometimes be an indicator of bugs or Ph issues, but this does not look like that type of leaf twisting.

Comment

Thanks... I appreciate the knowledge and advice.im a new grower an never seen that before.

Comment

• ChadWestport
                          ChadWestport commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It will pop up time to time, but that is the fun and adventure of growing, seeing what happens next. It should sort itself out with future growth, but let the crew here know if it doesn't.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X