Raining everyday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raining everyday

So my plans to harvest in 2 weeks may be hindered because it’s raining all the time now and it’s super cold outside now.

my plants already have some white spots from mildew or mold forming on the leaves so I might need to harvest.

here’s a few pics from the other day when it was sunny.
    Ideas?
    Attached Files

Well can't say what to do especially inground other than covering it. So many are harvesting early it's the nature of the environment we all face this at the end. My harvest will go on later at the end of Sept thru to end of Oct. I'm sure I'll need to cut mold out of colas but I'm primarily outdoor grower so it's my big harvest i look forward to. I got 3 GSC photos going in a tent not yet flowering, i need to end this year big for us and our friends who lost grows in fires.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I planted melons with mine this year, it seemed to invite WPM and I pulled the melons.
      Gingerbeard posted that vinegar and water works, and it does so far for me to control WPM. I mixed 1 batch and its gone, I only sprayed affected areas, no buds yet.
      Cover, if you can

Comment

I’m gonna just let them keep running untill October 8th my original harvest date and just keep a close eye on them. With 16 plants indoors it’s hard to monitor the 4 outdoors daily.
        I will up my game though for sure.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL mine grow is just the opposite of yours EzPz i don't have that many outdoor about 1/2 that amount is all i can safely protect and care for now. We have another forecast of rain so they stay under the ez up canopy. i checked them as soon as i can see them in a.m.

I just checked my calendar and I’m actually suppose to harvest in 3 days not in 13 days.
        Quick question-does rain fall count as a flush?

Comment

Ive found that under developing conditions it is best to remove portion of bud that had deteriorated and then harvest in a 5 gallon pail and 1 cup of hydrogen peroxide at room temperate. Dip and spin The stem for about 20-25 seconds, rinse in a plain water bucket and lay out on paper towel to remove bulk water. Dry and cure as usual. I use paper bags ...the color difference of dirty water Is convincing g enough... works EVERYTIME I’ve needed it to work...not too found of outdoor growing which is uncontrolled via climate compared to in doors where I never have bud rot issues or WPM. I admit the 6 wee natural sun swelled the plants remarkably well nan did increase yields over 30%

Comment

Farmall No bud rot

Comment

Buds look fine.

Comment

I’m gonna take the no reply on the rain fall flush as an “I don’t know” I’m gonna consider rain fall as a mild acidic flush.
                Done.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He's talking about washing the colas from outdoor life not flushing EzPz sure go ahead allow the rain to flush your roots as long as you know there's no chemical around the soil.

In my garden bed I have Organic tomatoes growing.
                they seem fine I’ll just keep an eye on them.

Comment

After collecting a few buckets of rainwater...yuk.... keep an eye open for grit, and grunge ... with well water or filters, you will remove particulates which are unknown compounds

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X