My 3 girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 3 girls

Hello everyone, I wanted to pass a tip along for the financially challenged like me. I bought a 2000 watt light from amazon for $89, I figured with all the decent reviews I couldn’t lose. So from the last 3 grows, I have gotten a minimum of 3 ozs per plant, after dried and cured! They do give off a bit of heat, but with a decent exhaust, you’re golden! I have grown nothing but gorilla glue and the quality is amazing And consistent every time, dense sparkly buds! I grow in soil with sensi grow, bud candy, overdrive and big bud and flawless finish!

2000Watts for $89. Wow. My light only draws 235w veg and 300w flower and cost $850 back in 2015. I feel like the village idiot, although my yields are 6-8 ounces/plant and I don't require an exhaust. Organic soil auto grower.
    Last edited by quirk; 09-24-2020, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Gorilla Glue is a joy to grow for sure. This is my first season in 4 years not to have any in my grow. If you like the GG and feel like might want to change things up a bit in the future, Wedding Cake is very similar in ease of grow and consistency. I grew 3 of them this year and they were far and away the most trouble free hardy plants I had. Nice job.

Comment

Hi doxiedaddy66...good lookin' buds! I hear ya about the light and being financially challenged. The most expensive equipment doesn't guarantee the best results. Good job.
        Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
        Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
        Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Hey everyone, I think if I was to prune my plants and do a little more with them, my yields would increase? But honestly the only thing I do is mix fertilizer in water and raise lights when needed. Everything else is on timers! Being disabled, walking is a challenge, but I have to keep going. I am very happy I found this group and all of you have taught me so much and just wanna say thanks! You guys are the BEST!

Comment

Hi, I just wanted to add some updated pics, the tallest is up to 57”

Comment

57" is great!!! How tall is the tent?
              5x5 Gorilla tent
              Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
              Infinity T8 exhaust fan
              Technaflora nutes
              Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X