No announcement yet.

Is the UK cannabis market changing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe we got Howard Marks (Mr Nice) to thank for that lol. He lived about 40 miles from where I am. Used to know a guy who was "old school" to me even back then (now I'm more old school lol) he would occasionally get Nepalese temple balls but that was never for sale and I never got the pleasure of trying it. Who knows maybe if I keep growing I can make my own one day.
    3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
    Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
    Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
    Couple of fans for airflow
    First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
    Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
    Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

Speaking of Howard Marks aka Mr. Nice Guy, did anyone else ever play his smuggling game that used to be online. You could travel to 6 or 8 major pot/hash producing countries and make buys and try to move it somewhere else in the world for profit, you could buy a new identity up to 4 or 5 times and the idea was to change identities when things got hot and eventually retire with as much loot as possible without getting caught. The USA always had the highest profits but the highest risk. It was an extremely simple mouse clicking game but I played that shit so much. That was back when I was a member of the HempCultivation.com forums in 2002.

Comment

• buds73
        buds73 commented
        Editing a comment
        No can't say i have sounds like it was fun though.

Here is the Skunk #1 regs box with a Northern Lights feminized for comparison.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3096.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	1.91 MB
ID:	452992
      Third state-sanctioned grow. Six plants in bloom. Two each of Acapulco Gold & Laughing Buddha from Barney's Farm and two Purple Haze from ILGM.
      4'X4' flower tent, AC Infinity 4" fan and filter, Advanced Platinum P4-XML2 LED
      RDWC six grow buckets and a reservoir.

One Seedsman Blueberry and one Sweet Zombie (Expert) in bloom.
      Advanced Platinum P-300 LED
      3'X3' tent RDWC four grow buckets and a reservoir.

Aurora Soul nutrients - Grow, Bloom, Infinity, Big Swell & PeaK.

On deck: Seedy buds - possibly Skunk #1, Ghost Train Haze, BC Mango, Tuna God, Bubba God, DP Blueberry, Cinderella 99 or Mother's Finest. I'm thinking a skunk in each tent - Skunk #1 & GTH?

Comment

• ChadWestport
        ChadWestport commented
        Editing a comment
        I wish there was a "love" button. So sexy.

• buds73
        buds73 commented
        Editing a comment
        Be interesting to see how the Skunk turns out. Are they regular or feminized?
        Nvm just reread and answered my own question lol

Yes it is getting better and maybe its changed a little due to covid but supply has been affected in recent wks in my particular county due to lock downs in our surrounding counties. Police have been doing random stops on people travelling between counties and the county I'm in has just been put in lock down from 6pm this evening.

What we really need now is legalisation unfortunately I don't think that's going to be in the next few yrs. I think it's a case of big pharma stopping it here or at least delaying it. What annoys me is that for yrs government has been saying there is no medical evidence in support of legalising cannabis yet when Theresa May was prime minister a company called Gw Pharma (who I believe make sativex) was granted a licence to grow tons of weed each year. The ceo of Gw pharma is the husband to Theresa May. Convenient that.
      3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
      Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
      Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
      Couple of fans for airflow
      First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
      Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
      Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

GW Pharma is huge and has probably spent the most money as a company doing research on cannabinoids and terpenes. The former adviser to their clinical trials, Dr. Ethan Russo has some tremendous papers out there about terpenes, the entourage effect and the ECS (endocannabinoid system) Fascinating research. They have sativex, epidilex and a couple other patents and approvals on cannabinoid related medicine. I had the chance to meet him once at a function he was doing a panel at. Definitely a science guy and not a weed guy, which made me feel good. He wants to help people with medicinal alternatives.

Comment

• buds73
          buds73 commented
          Editing a comment
          Cool thanks. I'll take look at that in a bit. Always good to broaden the knowledge, stopping that knowledge getting fuzzy when I've had a smoke is the hard part lol.

• ChadWestport
          ChadWestport commented
          Editing a comment
          Luckily for me, I get stoned and then I get curious and then I get slightly OCD about finding the answer. It works

• buds73
          buds73 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol. It's curiosity that distracts me. Take for instance last night, I start off watching grow videos and end up watching a river otter killing a snapping turtle. I was rooting for the turtle lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X