X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adventure in bondage

1st grow 1st manifold 1st training of any kind
    Attached Files

First pic was about a week ago. Screwed up my first manifold attempt. No. two is after hopefully getting the trimming right and then tying down.
    Thoughts....advice...?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Brave move i've not done it yet. To me she looks great

• Xena
      Xena commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal not so brave. Just a bag seed my wife had started in a pot on the deck and I transferred in after I lost a couple of my autos. I thought I could experiment on them for free and learn a little bit and if I can keep them alive until my auto finishes then I can flip to 12/12 and maybe salvage this grow a little and be ready to kick ass next time.

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks good so far. That's how I did all my first plants, bag seed. That way if I messed it up I wasn't out of any money. Have you heard of quadlining? I think there's a few threads here on it. Look into that for your next time, it will save you a lot of time and still comes out pretty clean looking. And if you do it right, you shouldn't have to top more than once (unless you wanted to of course). Just have to be selective about what you remove and then tie everything down. Another thing you can try if you want is taking some of what you remove and cloning it if it's long enough. I was nervous about cloning at first, moreso than I was about topping and making a manifold. But then as I thought more about it, I'm not really losing anything because I'm cutting it off anyway. If nothing else, I figured at least I'd get a little experience trying. Been doing it since.

dphipps1020 thanks I just read a thread about quadlining. I’m definitely trying it next auto run assuming I can get them growing good enough at the start.

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I missed where you said autos. Yeah I'm too nervous to try it on an auto still. Most I've done to my autos is top them.

• Xena
      Xena commented
      Editing a comment
      The picture up there is a photo but the quadlining thread I read was all about autos. It sounded really good for them.

Speaking of adventures in bondage with autos Xena, you can always throw in a sextuple.

Comment

New pic of my bondage girl.
      Attached Files

Comment

New update.
        Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Works for me i've never done on purpose but i think i do it like you do. I mean the manifold LOL Sure looks like alot of bud sites

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          Love great click bait, and a great grow :-)

Newest pictures. First picture ever of the runt of the litter.
        Attached Files

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok the click bait got me "bondage" nice grow though!

• Xena
          Xena commented
          Editing a comment
          RagWeedDWC the click bait trap caught you twice in a row. 😳

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, just cannot stay away.

Killed the bondage “girl” turned out “she” grew balls. Had to terminate. Runt I think is fem or just not quite old enough yet to sex, I don’t think it matters anyway, I think she’s gone too. I just can’t justify it in my mind to spend at least a couple more months on it when I have a fresh crop of autos waiting on deck.

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          That's always a bummer having to chuck out plants that are training so well.
          Had to throw out my 2 lebanese as they were males also. Good thing is I have plenty of fems to make up for it.

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          In hindsight I should chucked mine when things were bad, but had to try to fix it. Of course fixing a set of nads is not an option, hat to see it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X