Ready for Harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready for Harvest?

Newbie here. Are these almost ready for harvest? Originally I thought another 2 weeks, but now I’m not sure. Thanks!

For me, no not ready, 3-4 weeks yet. But you may like yours with less couch lock, so clear trics are paranoid racy high, milky are the max THC and amber is CBN. Use a 30 x zoom lens to look at them.

Comment

I agree with Rwise you still have some time. Your pistils are only about half changed which means she's still growing and trichomes should just be starting to change. Here's a picture attached for a reference. It's a White Widow with maybe another week or 2 left. She's close but not quite done yet. Patience will pay off right now for you, just keep doing what you're doing she looks good so far.
      Attached Files

Comment

A few more weeks to go, check your trichomes.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

This is what it looks when it's almost ready.
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

IMO the hardest part of any grow, waiting for the ripening process to run its course.

Patience fellow grower, patience. One of the easiest ways to hurt your yield is to chop too early. Treat yourself to a sampler if you must, but resist the urge to grab the shears too soon. Like Rwise said ... looks great, pat yourself on the back, and stay the course.
            Surround yourself with nature, and let it breathe life into your soul.

Comment

Thanks! The pics really help!

Comment

Yeah, I agree with the group. Nice grow but but 10 days to two weeks out for harvest.
                Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
                5 gallon cloth pots
                30"x30"x60" tent
                Spider Farmer SE3000
                Coco Pearlite mix
                GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X