Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mimime1
    replied
    I'm a new grower but my philosophy is that if I listen to the plants they will tell me everything I need to know. Including when to harvest. So I couldn't predict exactly when my last flush was. What if the plants weren't ready for another week? Then of course I'd flush once more in that week at least. I try to remain fluid on defining those sorts of variables, if that makes sense. Just a philosophical take on your post I suppose, for what it's worth.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    demcc3 To answer your question.........no you do not have to wait for soil to dry

Leave a comment:

• ChadWestport
    commented on 's reply
    The trichomes on the sugar leaves will mature faster than the trichomes on the buds will. So they kind of trick you into harvesting before full cannabinoid potential. But if a person has done it a certain way for years and they like the high, even though technically incorrect they know when their plants are telling them when to harvest.

• crucialbunny
    commented on 's reply
    I've noticed a number of people here mention to not look at trichomes on sugar leaves, How come? Until I got on this forum I had never heard of that.

• ChadWestport
    replied
    You will want to chop it when the trichomes on the buds (not sugar leaves) have reached the desired color ratio. General guideline is 10% amber, 80% cloudy, 10% clear but it will vary with personal preference. There is info on the different stages / colors of trichomes out there.

To answer the question, wet soil or dry soil, you can chop whenever. I personally like to have it a bit dry.

Leave a comment:

• demcc3
    started a topic Final Flush

Final Flush

Ok...I can be one of the most impatient people on the planet but I need to ask this questiion.... I just gave my plant its final flush this past Saturday. Do I need to wait for it to be totally dry for the chop?
    Thanks

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X