X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! Leaves Yellow, shine/blisters, turn upward

Clones taken from soil set up.
    Switched to a Hydroponic setup.
    Been in hydro for 30 days. Plants and Roots Growing fine. PH kept around 6. LED lights. Not hot near plant when hand placed under lights.
    Any Suggestions?

Looks like you have bugs. Get a magnifying glass or loupe to take a look at your leaves. And check out the link.

Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

I'm with Gingerbeard on this one. Does look like bugs on the leaf surface (little white dots are usually bug marks) and the burning on the edges looks like a root zone issue. For hydroponics, I'm fairly certain you run a lower Ph (below 6.0) for the water, you also need to keep a close eye on water temp.

Comment

Yep, it was the bugs. I had looked at that link prior, but wanted some expert help. Found them under Microscope. Doing lots of cutting and treating with Neem oil.
        Thanks for the help.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X