Hermies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hermies?

Can somebody please tell me if my plant has Hermed? What started as a beautiful white widow auto flower has begun growing these balls, the plant still looks immaculate but it’s covered in them. I only have two plants and this is my first successful grow, so I would be really upset to have to scrap the whole thing, any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

I'm sorry Dougnugg could you please take photo in natural light and repost again at some time. It's hard to judge dark photo.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

natural light photo will help, but i don't see any balls. if you've got white pistils sticking out of "balls", then you're looking at calyx's which are female parts.

Comment

Hopefully these are a little better

Comment

Those are not male balls, they are female calyxs. Those are exactly what you want to be seeing at this point. If they go hermie, the "balls" you are worried about will be MUCH more obvious. They look like seeds cuz that's what they are. They tend to hang down and they don't have that nice new growth coming out of them as yours do. You appear to have nothing to worry about. Caveat: I am not very experienced, but I had the same question at the beginning of my first grow when I was where you are. I just told you what I was told then. And they were right. For what it's worth.

Comment

Thank y’all I really appreciate it!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X