• Show
Clear All

• Dougnugg
    replied
    Thank y’all I really appreciate it!

Leave a comment:

• mimime1
    replied
    Those are not male balls, they are female calyxs. Those are exactly what you want to be seeing at this point. If they go hermie, the "balls" you are worried about will be MUCH more obvious. They look like seeds cuz that's what they are. They tend to hang down and they don't have that nice new growth coming out of them as yours do. You appear to have nothing to worry about. Caveat: I am not very experienced, but I had the same question at the beginning of my first grow when I was where you are. I just told you what I was told then. And they were right. For what it's worth.

Leave a comment:

• Dougnugg
    replied
    Hopefully these are a little better

Leave a comment:

• JuanHondo
    replied
    natural light photo will help, but i don't see any balls. if you've got white pistils sticking out of "balls", then you're looking at calyx's which are female parts.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I'm sorry Dougnugg could you please take photo in natural light and repost again at some time. It's hard to judge dark photo.

Leave a comment:

• Dougnugg
    started a topic Hermies?

Hermies?

Can somebody please tell me if my plant has Hermed? What started as a beautiful white widow auto flower has begun growing these balls, the plant still looks immaculate but it’s covered in them. I only have two plants and this is my first successful grow, so I would be really upset to have to scrap the whole thing, any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X