Harvest help with pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest help with pic

Hi guys, this plant grown in hydroponics is on day 46 flowering since I switched it to 12/12. It was in a 2x2 tent under a small led grow light.
    2 days ago I bought 5x5 tent and put it under a 600 watt hps
    Temps at 79 with 48% humidity.
    Trichomes do look cloudy with minimal amber. My friend came over and looked withe jewelry loop. And said it's ready to harvest.
    I feel like 46 days is way to soon. Any suggestions. I don't wanna fuck this up.
    I have no idea what the strain is.
    Any help would be appreciated

Dont pay attention to trichs on sugar leaves. Look at bud trichs to determine harvest window. 46 days since flip is not 46 days since flower. Only count it in flower when you start to see buds forming which can be 1-2 weeks after flipping to 12/12. I would give it a month honestly as buds dont seem fully developed. For reference, what is strain and breeders recommended flower time? I usually add 1-2 weeks to breeders estimated flower time as they are professionals.

EDIT: Just read that you didnt know what strain this is. Bummer, at least if you knew you could have a time frame...Still think you need another month as average flower times are 8 weeks but some can take up to 14 weeks depending on strain.

Comment

On an additional note, you probably want to get your temps down. Unless you have a water chiller, that's going to heat up your water quick and cause root issues. Would be a shame to get this far and lose your good looking girl to root rot. Good job and go with what Tersky said too and you should be fine for the last few weeks.

Comment

I'm with Tersky, You have several weeks to go. It appears that the Trichs are still clear and you have quite a few pistils remaining.
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Thankyou guys

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X