Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Yield

Dear GWE Community:
    What should I yield from a successful grow?
    I use 2 x 4’ tent 7’11” tall. I read that I should be able grow 32 cola’s but that seemed too tight. My last grow was not a great success. Not sure exactly why but half of my six plants did not do good at all. I grew 2 strains and they were both freebie seeds. The other strain was the best weed I ever grew. Seems like since I started growing weed. I am trying to correct from previous grows mistakes. Sometimes I go down another wrong path.
    Any input would be greatly appreciated.

That is the most hard question to answer man.😂

if we don’t know what light, nutrients, size pot, what kind of soil, training techniques etc.

and still with all this, we can’t even tell you, what you are going to yield.
    because mistakes a long the grow run, can reduce yields also, bad watering practices also. For example...

so it’s a hard question
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

A successful yield is going to be based entirely on what you're growing. Strain, whether or not it's an auto or a photo, clone, the container size, and training methods are all crucial aspects affecting your yield. Often when you are purchasing seeds the description will tell you what to expect as far as yield. I will often go online and look at pictures of grows that are the same strain I'm growing to get an idea of the best way to train and trim. A seed plant with a tap root will most often exceed a clone in the amount of product produced but more often than not clones work better indoors. If you're taking a seed from sprout to bud in a tent I would consider that pretty successful.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X