I made my decision.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made my decision.

So it looks like this "putain" "fuc...g" in french lolll pandemic we wont have the chance to go back to our little village in the Yucatan this winter. We spoke to our friends back there and the new is not good for most of us winter expats.... So if that's the case then I will lock myself in my grow room until late spring of 2021. The good new is Serious Seeds has come out with their new AUTO AK-47 version. Might as well grow both Kali Mist and AK-47 strains and a few beans of Kali China and Red Lebanese.

FYI I chopped 5 Nepal Jam girls this morning, A few left with the rest of the Thai girls.

Stay safe,

Farmbuck
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 09-20-2020, 02:56 PM.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

They all sound delightful!
    I'm really lookin forward to the pin-ups! 👀

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      But I would rather be in Chuburna in the Yucatan with my friends and smoke some good old sativa in front of the Gulf of Mexico snifff. But then staying at home and medicate myself why not hey ?

Yeah, we are supposed to go to Puerta Vallarta in thirty days. We are all getting cold feet and having second thoughts. I REALLY need to get out of here but I may just be doing something stupid.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn..! Keep us post ok? Friends of ours just got their flights cancel to Mérida, Yucatan. They have a small casita near us. They were leaving in October.

I've been waiting since February to finalize a purchase of lot in Baha on the Sea of Cortez. They currently aren't doing in real estate deals until this craziness is over. I still have to view the lot and choose a home plan to be built. Much longer and I'm gonna be to old to enjoy it.

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry to hear that..!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X