delete post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

delete post

Hello everyone. I'm trying (in vain, so far) to delete a post I made some time ago. It, the post, was made when I foolishly thought I could start my own grow. Turns out I'm just to stupid to grow anything more than an Aloe plant and Bamboo. I have not given up on the idea of growing altogether, just yet, but I'd like to remove the only post I made....It just reminds me of just how stupid I am....so stupid I can't even figure out how to delte the post......any help would be appreciated.....
    Last edited by 2william; 09-21-2020, 08:28 AM.

If you can find the original post, there should be an Edit button lower-right. From within Edit there's a Delete button.

Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Lol. Now you'll have everyone searching for your dumb post No one here cares. We all have the stupids one time or another. Everyone has to start somewhere. Maybe you just started in the middle and need to go back to the beginning. Its never foolish to try anything if you really want to do it. Sometimes you gotta take a couple runs at it. It's not in some folks' wheelhouse. I commend you for realizing it's not in yours - yet. Start small, with something that won't destroy your bank account or ego if it dies. Depending where you are, this year was nearly impossible for experienced growers, so breathe easy.
      Aloe and bamboo are very nice.
      Good luck and happy learning.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        What are you saying about aloe and bamboo AccidentalGardener ? I have both. They were both gifts from a neighbor who moved. I'm using aloe gel for some 'speriments. Bamboo is a nice vertical element. Wanna make something of it?

• AccidentalGardener
        AccidentalGardener commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL Oh you, Gingerbeard
        Read up, you dork. Will said that's all he has been able to grow. I was encouraging him. Don't be such a pill. XO

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        So, maybe I should have read the entire post? Is that... oh, nevermind. I need a nap.

Maybe for drain pan. You need to go back to the beginning. Understand what you are trying to accomplish, understand what they need ,and how to provide for them so you can have a happy grow.
      This easy tutorial explains how to grow cannabis indoors from seed to harvest. Learn how to take care of your plants with step-by-step instructions!

Then come back and ask questions
      Happy reading!

Comment

I have Been Lobbying the Forum to Add the word (SEMI) GrowweedSemiEasy. Lol 😆
        Last edited by 420chicano; 09-20-2020, 04:04 PM.
        420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
        Fox farm Ocean 🌊Forrest 3gallon Fabric pots
        2 Lemon Skunk Plants
        (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) 😊☝️
        CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock 🔐

Comment

I just remembered the article on the main site- How to grow an OZ of weed for $130. Check it out! You might try the space bucket grow too....

Comment

• Xena
            Xena commented
            Editing a comment
            Search “space bucket” on GWE .....seems pretty simple, some 5 gal buckets, a couple small pc fans and about a half dozen light sockets with CFLs.

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            Better yet...

Space Buckets - DIY indoor gardeners

I really dig this.

• 420chicano
            420chicano commented
            Editing a comment
            Clicked on the a Link lmao 😆Man that is so fing Cool...Crazy man 👨 love SPACE BUCKETS , BRUTE BUCKETS AND TOTES have their own Category

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X