No announcement yet.

Does it really matter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the different profiles personally. There's definitely a difference in smell and flavor of each one for me. Different highs too of course. The more you try, the more I feel like some of you would understand. I've tried quite a few strains, bought from the dispensary mostly, and haven't even gotten my feet wet really. Some of the strains I tried and I will agree, a lot of them taste similar. But there's also strains that stand out with their aroma, looks and highs. Durban Poison for example, I'm sure a few of you know that one. It has a very distinct smell no matter what it's crossed with, and it's a relaxing high but not kick your ass high. I just had some Lemon Poison in my last harvest and it was delicious. Better than the dispensary bag I got it out of I feel like. Or maybe I just think that cause I grew it? Can't wait for some of my citrus ones to be done, the citrus smells in flower are amazing! Takes me to the middle of an orchard again, with a hint of a nearby pot farm. 😂 Do they embellish? Yeah, probably a little bit. But there's only one way to find out.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X