Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I be worried?

Hi all,
    Had great success with first grow until recently. Now into 7th week of flowering Durban Poison indoors. Been feeding with low dosage of BioBizz biobloom with Ph adjusted to average 6.0 - 6.5 but have noticed that all is not well. Have recently introduced a dehumidifier into grow room bringing rh average from 70% to 45% over a week. This has been growing from seedling to today under LED and CFL lights.

Realising that there is a problem I raised the lights and and have watered without nutes. Have looked hard but cannot find any pictures that exactly match the problem. I need help fellas - I really don't want it to go wrong now.

These are outer leaves taken from the middle section. Pic of the bud is typical for the rest of the plant.

Click image for larger version

Name:	yO7ep8F.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	863.7 KB
ID:	450065

Click image for larger version

Name:	H5ZB7SJ.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	450064

What about the lower leaves ??

to me it looks like phosphorus or potassium is on the lower side is why a ask about the lowest leaves.

how much cal mag have you supplied ? Cal mag will give a lot of salt buil up in the soil.

salt build up from nutrients will lower the soil PH pretty much.
    Last edited by CaptainWiese91; 09-19-2020, 06:03 AM.
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Is that shit black? It looks black to me from here, if so it was bud rot on my plant. Mine is outside and had morning dew on her very heavy which I think caused it.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like it’s only the leaves to me ? Or am I really wrong ?
        It looks crazy though

A couple of pics to compare with yours.

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        The second pic to my eye looks black, the camera takes it different. And the spots are from a feeding gone wrong.

I grew a Durban Poison last winter..Like the high, but harsh stuff, even with a 4 month cure.
      This pic was taken at 12 1/2 weeks from flipping to 12/12
      Got our first frost last night, colder tonight!

Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=399747&d=1591065305&type=medium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.6 KB ID:	450086
      Last edited by GreenState; 09-19-2020, 06:29 AM.
      "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

CaptainWiese, thanks man those pics are very useful. Is it possible to re-post them in a higher resolution?

Rwise, it's my camera or computer. The edges of the leaves are actually brown but fortunately does not appear to be getting worse.

GreenState, that's an impressive looking plant you have there. Very neat and all bud. Care to share any pruning tips or any tips. This is my first grow. I no longer live in the country but I grew up in Durban, smoking the local gief (Afrikaans for poison). I won't spoil your day by telling you how incredibly cheap the dagga was!

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          sorry I only have these.
          But I can read them 😂🤷🏼‍♂️

To me it looks like your plant wants something. Or a big lockout you have

Could be a lockout issue but if you're in week 7 you should be able to ride it out with just water until she finishes. Good luck!
        Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X