Off with their heads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off with their heads...

Some will be harvest this weekend, this morning I've seen more and more amber on my Nepal girls.

Bon weekend growers and stay safe.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Thanks for sharing... I always enjoy your photos, the only thing I can think of that is wrong with any of these is that they are at your house and not mine... grow on neighbor
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Well thank you for enjoying my pics soon it will be over for a while until I decide which strains to grow for my next project.

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      Zkittlez if for no other reason it is a visually pleasant strain very colorful ??

Yeah happy days are here again the skies are crying and hopefully putting out some fires?? And good ol Farmbuck gets to cut down his " Foxy Lady " and i get to take down a Black Domina photo from my indoor bloom tent tooo Boy does yours look great!!
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Yessss finally some good news you are telling us. Let it rain baby..!! Happy to hear that !! Even if we are 3000 miles away we your northern neighbours are very concerned. Wife has Californian friends and she is in contact with them almost every day to hear their news. Stay safe madame..! Yeah the Nepals are done, I'm thinking this Sunday. The Thai well one more week.

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Amen!! That rain was almost as beautiful as these pics!

Beautiful as always Farmbuck!
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X