Lights in Flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lights in Flower

My lights in flower has drastically changed.
    i had 6 plants in flower and I guess my feminized seeds were not all girls. I bought 10 and planted 6 and 2 are males.

Now I have 4 plants under lights instead of 2. Will the extra light produce around the same amount of harvest or will it be less since I have fewer plants? Will the extra light now produce more?

Thanks in advance.

LOL had to read this 3x to understand WTF you are asking LOL.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Expect a 25% reduction in yield.

Comment

It depends on how cramped they were before, but I have gone from 6 plants in a 3x3 to 4 plants and I get the same yield.

Light penetration is one factor but the main thing here, if the plants were slammed together, would be the new lack of shade response. When plants are being blocked from light, like a neighboring plant, they send more hormones for elongation to survive. You know, grow taller, get more light. This can take resources away from bud production. With less competition for light, your plants will be able to use more light and focus the energy on bud production.

Granted, it all depends on how well you grow your plants and what your typical yields are, but you could certainly get close to or even the same yield if done proper.

Comment

Unless you try to return them to veg and train them to fill the space that was created then you're gonna lose probably a third of what you would have.
          TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          s silver haze... strawberry haze...
          .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
          TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
          3 gallon pots all autos
          Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
          👇my one n only journal👇
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• EzPz
            EzPz commented
            Editing a comment
            I can’t return them because I’m on a schedule for a perpetual grow op. I have 4 months left on this setup. 2 months and I move my veg into the flower tent and I’m done because I’m moving to a better area.

So 2 of the 6 plants ended up being males. Left me with 4 and then 1 started showing signs of illness so I loved it to my med tent to finish off.
          3 plants left plus 5 clones I had rooted and decided to put into flower to make up for my losses. Here’s a pic.
          before and after pics.
          Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X