Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Kush and Kimba Cat almost changed places...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purple Kush and Kimba Cat almost changed places...

I fed Earl the Squirrel a few peanuts and then went out to see my darlings. The Purple Kush photo was soaked for about 12 hrs, sank, was put in container in AM on 9/13. This morning, a mere 3 days later, we are above-ground. Yay!
    I was so excited to take a baby picture, I forgot to close the sliding door.
    When I emerged from the garage, holding my phone, Earline was in my dining room, clearly looking for the peanut-lady. Earline was not aware that the fattest - and surprisingly nimblest - cat in WA was over at the food dish.
    OMG.
    It was absolute mayhem, but in complete silence. The cat had drawn a bead on the squirrel and was on the move. I had to get between them or they would both die, and I'd end up with stitches, rabies shots, and a bad day. Noise would make things even worse. Poor thing just wanted out by then. She was up and down the screen almost at the hole, but not finding it. I got the slider closed enough, but she ran between the door and the screen. Since this is a rental, the screen is not exactly something from BHG. I bent it out (at a previously established bend, lol) and she was finally able to take off.
    The hole in the screen has been modified to allow me to forget to close the door and not worry about the wildlife getting tired of waiting for me to come out, lol.
    She was back on the deck within minutes of me completing the modifications to stop it from happening again.

Anyhow, this little photo will spend a few more days in the fortress of solitude of the upper deck - the place where things germinate. Then into the CFL tent to veg for at least 12 weeks with the Girl Scout missing her 2nd set of leaves.

I was not high enough or caffeinated enough to deal with a squirrel in the house at the time, but I did it without waking anyone up.

I believe I need to fix the caffeine/thc situation, lol.

Squirrels??? Haven't you people heard of cockroaches? Cockroaches, you don't have to feed to get them to come back. Get some normal pests.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      And cockroaches don't eat weed.

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Or carry rabies or the bubonic plague. Roaches are lovers, not fighters.

Oh AccidentalGardener don't you mind that ol grocho Gingerbeard he is a dog guy and nothing will change that. It's really fun to watch animals interact i wish i would put the phone camara in my hand while i walk around it's just not a thing i've learned to do but i have missed sharing photos of wildlife on this site. I promise to be better LOL Just this a.m. my little mi mi and myself were outdoors clipping old dahlia blooms and i would throw them over our fence to the young doe who was peeping through the fence. My kitty jumped the fence onto the top board and watched from about 3ft above the doe eat. She also jetted around the yard like she was stalking it?? Oh please i told her to get real LOL
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      That second paragraph. Yeah. Thanks. I have three more cavities.

• Xena
      Xena commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m a dog guy too but I still like my squirrel friends. I go to menards and buy them the giant size bag of peanuts. We’ve had close to a dozen eating on our deck.....as a plus if the shit really does hit the fan then we have a few meals that walk right up to the door.

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, Xena . I almost got on your case for feeding vermin all those tasty, tasty peanuts. But I'm hangin' on what y'r stickin'. Peanut fed squirrel. Like hazelnut fed pigs?

About ol Gingerbeard ... I like him because of his grouchiness and my sense of humor is out-there and without filters, as you well know I'm an animal person. For a moment I had considered turning the video on (half the time I don't know where my phone is, lol) but realized I'd be a very bad pet-parent if I let something bad happen to kitty because I was shooting a movie. Horrific karma.
    I bet Dabber is a great pup. I don't mind big dogs that are big enough to eat small dogs. If I ever adopt a dog, it will be one that thinks dachshunds are a food group :P

Comment

LOL gawwwwd our grand kids have 2 hot dogs they were bark collars LOL when we visit. I do not like the way they stare at me Yes that Ginger loves his dabber dog, good old doggy.

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

Without filters, AccidentalGardener ? This is a family gathering. Of course I am with filters! There are gutters through neighborhoods. There are pools of depravity. There are strings I will not pull lest I unravel the very molecule that makes those of us who are men, men. I have no control over women I will not go down certain roads. The internet is forever. Whatever I post in here will follow me for the rest of my life. If ever my personal morals and questions are researched, my epitaph will read, " ...?... " Yes, my AG. I am filtered like wax from a fine, live resin sauce.

Did you miss this one?

What do you call two tree rats in an argument?

A squarrel.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          ...most... I will try harder. May crank my filter down, a dab.

• AccidentalGardener
          AccidentalGardener commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol. Most, because I cannot claim to have seen every single one since the beginning. Cheers, my slowly-relaxing bearded friend. I am dying to go spray vinegar on everything. Outside. Because inside is still free of WPM. But those poor bee balm.I cut them all back to nubs and now the new growth has....drum-roll, please, WPM!
          At this point, even if it fries those poor things, they will not have died from that stuff~!

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Use the search tool and do some research. I have riots, clinkers, and occasional good advice. Sometimes... sometimes things just happen. I get flagged. Mr. Fourside threatens to ban me if I cross another line. Threatens to tell Miss Nebula. In the end, it's all good.

How many screen doors do you go through in a season, AG?
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
          AccidentalGardener commented
          Editing a comment
          Just the one and I keep repairing it. Why mess up a good thing? Especially if it's already messed up? LOL

Since we've approached the screen door subject.........my slider screen door has been knocked out several times by "Sonny" the dog running threw it so lets not always blame the KITTY Gingerbeard but they both cat and dogs will scratch the screen door to let them in. My front door screen door on the bottom panel is now a flap that kitty can come and go as she pleases thanks to fat butt Sonny dog LOL.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          My dear Orby. I was not blaming the kitty, as it was not attached to the screen. I was blaming the squirrel, as it was attached to the screen. Also, you blame your dog for knocking down the screen. I did not.
          'm getting flack for something I didn't do. You cat people are all alike. Vicious!

Yes i hate that the little shits hang onto the screen like theres a wolf chasing them. I know you did'nt i just like giving you something to squabble about so we can joust

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Playing me, then? And it's a squarrel, in this case. Not a squabble.

Hmmmm wise guy eh well i'm sending that squarrel some toasted acorns LOL

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X