No announcement yet.

Warning - Off topic but not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Due to a back injury I cant even get to a bean bag chair level..well..it would be a hard landing if i did.lol. Same with adirondack chairs,lounge chairs, those short little beach chairs, and Waterbeds. I cant get out of the damn things.. I'd have to make a bone snapper appointment for the same day. I do remember us having a big bean bag chair 40+ yrs ago and my younger brother jumped off the top bunk bed onto it. Split it right down the zipper! That thing turned our room into a winter wonderland. All those static filled styrofoam balls stuck to everything in the room...mum lost her shit at first...after a few hours she cooled down..cause it was funny as hell!
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

Sounds like many of us are in the same boat, my back will not allow me to be in a bean bag. Most back in the day here made there own, beans were cheep!

Comment

Yes i can still roll out of a bean bag chair onto all 4's and get up. But not the best looking way of seating after 60yrs of age. Kinda ugly watching one do so LOL
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Since this thread won’t die. I will give my bean bag story.i was probably 15 at time and yes we were already smoking joints after school. High School is a wonderful time as a young man. Sitting in a friends backyard after school. Smoking a joint. When out of nowhere my friends mom comes walking out the back door. His parents are usually never home till after 5. I am hitting the joint when I see her. Did I tell you my friends mom was smoking hot with a rack that was to die for. She was 16 when she had my friend. Back to the story. She came out back door right to me and snatched that joint out of my hand! And I will be dammed if she did not hit it. We were dumbfounded and looked at each other mouths hung wide open. She hit it and passed it back to me and said if his dad finds your stash you won’t get it back cause he will smoke it. She looked at my friend and said if you tell your father I hit that joint in front of you. You’re grounded forever. But after that point both of his parents would occasionally smoke with us. So where does the beanbag come into this story. I nailed my friends younger sister 2 years later in his beanbag chair in his room. She is now my ex-wife and has been for 26 years. Me and my friend are still friends but his sister is a bitch and crazier than ever now been married better than 5 times. LMAO hope you all enjoyed it.
          4x4 flower tent
          sour dream
          Blue Diesel
          Trainwreck
          platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
          Green Dream
          Sour Dream
          blue dream
          Freakshow

Comment

• BR2K
            BR2K commented
            Editing a comment
            Who knew, right?! Now to my question: When you two were in the beanbag...was it comfortable?

• AccidentalGardener
            AccidentalGardener commented
            Editing a comment
            What was her name so no one here accidentally marries her? (just kidding...TMI)

• Mazzariman
            Mazzariman commented
            Editing a comment
            Dang Booger you tell a story the right way! Speaking of racks, I worked in sales for a major worldwide foodservice company and I was walking down the hall one day in our office when another salesman was wheeling a huge metal baking rack past me, I said nice Rack, he looked at me like I was a freak, and then I heard him down the hall busting up. Alls well that ends well I guess. Good thing you escaped her evil clutches!

I have a hard enough time when my dogs find something with feathers in it. I couldn't even imagine what they would do to a bean bag, holy shit the mess I would have!

Comment

The worst of it is I did unspeakable things to my friends mom in my fantasies. My ex looked just like her mom and was smoking hot too. But my friends parents are still married and doing well. But that daughter Is wow crazy. But I could not resist her advances and I succumbed to her beauty.
          4x4 flower tent
          sour dream
          Blue Diesel
          Trainwreck
          platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
          Green Dream
          Sour Dream
          blue dream
          Freakshow

Comment

• Xena
            Xena commented
            Editing a comment
            Booger789 don’t you know....bat shit crazy is really fun to bang 🤪 but not marry.

I would love a bean bag chair. I like how the Sumo Lounge and Big Joe ones look but have not had the pleasure of testing.

Comment

• BR2K
            BR2K commented
            Editing a comment
            I gotta check those out.

OK, since we're all going down this rabbit hole, here's my beanbag story: I was living in a garage apartment when I was 23 and my future crazy ex-wife was great with our first child together. She came over to see me before I started my night shift at a convenience store (I do not miss that job!). Since the only furniture I had was a twin bed and a beanbag and a small dining table with two chairs over by the kitchen area (the only room with walls was the bathroom), she chose the beanbag to sit and watch TV. I warned her to watch out because it was leaking. She wound up leaking herself in it and our oldest boy was born the next morning!
          Coconut Grove
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
          32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
          Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X