Warning - Off topic but not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning - Off topic but not

As a collection of people who know how to relax, I figured you guys would have your favorite kind/brand of bean bag chair.

I am furnishing my new hom and want one or two, if both will fit, at my front windows. My couch is directly behind where they'll go, splitting my living room in half. I mean, what kind of self respectin' stoner DOESN'T HAVE A BEANBAG CHAIR?!
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

50 year-old self-respecting stoners?
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Most of us would have to fall into it and need help getting back out.

Comment

• 420chicano
        420chicano commented
        Editing a comment
        I am 60 and I like A nice Firm Adirondack chair 🪑 when I am Partaking in my Bounty!

Yeah, I’m with them my fat ass ain’t gettin out of one without help.....maybe a crane too.

Comment

• Xena
        Xena commented
        Editing a comment
        I can give you recommendations on recliners though.

hahahahahaha, this is classic. Best thing I've read all day. Unfortunately, I'm too old, if I sit in a beanbag, I can't get back up.

Comment

I would have to roll out of it onto the floor to get up.
        4x4 flower tent
        sour dream
        Blue Diesel
        Trainwreck
        platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
        Green Dream
        Sour Dream
        blue dream
        Freakshow

Comment

• Xena
          Xena commented
          Editing a comment
          You can get up off of the floor?!

Must be nice.😊

Why would you ever want to get out of a bean bag chair?! Just keep everything in arms reach. Oh, well almost everything...
        Tie Your Mother Down! (Queen)

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
          AccidentalGardener commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't ferget yer mason jar. Just sayin...

• Mazzariman
          Mazzariman commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly! I'll have to get busy and free up one. Being as they're all stuffed full o' buds.

I didn’t know they still made them but my son got one a few years ago on Amazon. The damn thing is huge.

Comment

I don't think I'd want and or could get back up. Lol
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Yeah I have to say I'm on board with most everyone else not being able to get back out of that chair after having disc implants in my upper neck lower back and my shoulder rebuilt

Comment

I'm thinking maybe I should just get a small stool instead...
              A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• Mazzariman
                Mazzariman commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe a nice old church pew. Easy to walk the walker right up to it. Get some cushions though, no sense suffering, since it's no longer in a church! (No offense to any of our devout friends, been there, done that!)
                Last edited by Mazzariman; 09-16-2020, 12:46 PM. Reason: forgive the typo: walk not well

• BR2K
                BR2K commented
                Editing a comment
                Not out of the question, good suggestion!

This thread is so much awesome. I might be able to get out of one, but no one needs to see that, lol.

Comment

Hello Life Alert, please help me, I've fallen into my bean bag chair and I can't get up! I can see the paras all across the country saying "what's up with all these old stoners stuck in their bean bag chairs?"
                Tie Your Mother Down! (Queen)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	chair.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	448957
                  This is my chair of no return. I haven't tried sitting in it for like 5 years now. I flop around like a turtle on its back trying to get out of it. Now it's Corndog the cat's chair.

Comment

• homegrown
                    homegrown commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LOL @crucialbunny..if that was my only option..i'd rather stand up..haha I'm picturing you trying to escape the chair...

• AccidentalGardener
                    AccidentalGardener commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I would bust a move rolling out of that thing. I'm safer if I start out closer to the floor when I have to get up, lol.

They think stoners are unmotivated, maybe they never considered we are stuck in our chairs.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X